Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the points are in a grand total right now. So if you have a total over 500 points then look back on your events and add up your best 5 to get your current standings. We realize there needs to be a feature that automatically sets up the top 5 events. At this point we are keeping it in a Grand Total format. There will also be a Grand Total Points Champion after the whole thing is said and done. This champion will be crowned from ANY division. Cheers,
    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Andrew, I have no points for perkins peninsula. I was tied for 5th with Kevin.
      -Dustin

Yesterday was really fun, I liked the layout a lot too.

Comment

Thanks, I thought you were there. We had so much trouble getting the files to load because you can't load Spreadsheets on here. I'll get Nely to fix that. She's way better at all that stuff. peACE
        Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Dexter is a GO!!

I am glad to announce we are still playing Dexter this Saturday, March 5th.

This is going to be the 8th Stop in the Willamette Valley Winter Series.

Also, keep your eye out for the new batch of Pure Disc Golf Dri-Fit shirts and Jackets coming in this week.

Please get in touch with me if have any further questions. Cheers,

Andrew Rich
          Pure Disc Golf .Com
          541-337-2942
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
            I am glad to announce we are still playing Dexter this Saturday, March 5th.

This is going to be the 8th Stop in the Willamette Valley Winter Series.

Also, keep your eye out for the new batch of Pure Disc Golf Dri-Fit shirts and Jackets coming in this week.

Please get in touch with me if have any further questions. Cheers,

Andrew Rich
            Pure Disc Golf .Com
            541-337-2942
            There are various entry fee ideas mentioned at beginning of forum but can you just recap all of that and let me know the entry fees, divisions, and time for this weekend?
            Thanks

Comment

The entry fees are $20 for Ams and $25 for Pros with an optional $1 Ace-Pot that currently is capped at $100.

I hope to see everyone this Saturday at Dexter State Park for the 8th stop in the Series.

8-9 Sign-ups, 9:15 Player's Meeting, 9:30 Tee-off. Cheers
              Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Dexter Results

Here are the results from the 8th stop on the Willamette Valley Winter Series at Dexter on March, 5th, 2011. Thanks to everyone who came out and made it a great success.
                Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Updated Points Standings

Here is a list of the leaders in each division. If you aren't listed here and you've made 4 events or more so far please contact me directly. I've gone over all the results I hope no one is left out. Thanks

Remember, we are keeping your top 5 totals for the Series. You can drop your lowest total if you improve upon it at the Finale on March 19th. Players must make at least 5 events in THE SAME division to qualify for Series Payouts. Cheers,

Andrew Rich
                  Pure Disc Golf .Com
                  541-337-2942

ps. We're going to load an overall list of the Points as soon as possible. The files are too big to load on here individually. Nely is way better at editing her spreadsheets than I am anyway, lol. Thanks
                  Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

hey andrew, first off thanx for posting the scores and as much as it pains me to say this (because it drops me to 3rd) but you have Codys points added wrong he sould be at 485 not the 479. as nice as it would be for me to take it from cody i just cant let him go down like that, i will however just beat him on the course at richardson in a couple weeks.

Comment

Thanks Dan, it's been a long night. My eyes are getting a bit cross. Here is the updated list.
                      Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Thanks for the heads up... Kirk has to get at least a 2nd place finish to catch me... we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                          Thanks for the heads up... Kirk has to get at least a 2nd place finish to catch me... we'll see how it goes.
                          you've already got it on lock down now! congratulations! Kirk is going to St. Patties...

Comment

Originally posted by mindsmaid View Post
                            you've already got it on lock down now! congratulations! Kirk is going to St. Patties...
                            Second post, already in third person!

Comment

Wahoo... my first series victory in any division! I am super stocked

Comment

Finale @ Perkins Peninsula

Hello everyone,
                                We are holding the finale at Perkins Peninsula County Park on Fern Ridge Reservoir. This park was the logical choice after Richardson was unavailable due to mud. I am going out tomorrow afternoon to make some twists and turns on the old course. This is sure to be the most grueling layout in the Series. Please let me know if you'd like more information. There are definitely many factors that weighed into our choice of this park. We could potentially have a seasonal course here during the winter months they are closed.

Willamette Valley Winter Series Finale
                                Perkins Peninsula County Park
                                March 19th
                                AM-$20
                                Pro-$25
                                8-9 Signups
                                9:15 Player's Meeting
                                9:30 Tee-Off
                                Series Awards following the event.

Andrew Rich
                                Pure Disc Golf .Com
                                541-337-2942