Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we going to see those updated overalls?

Comment

just wanted to remind Andrew to re-check my point totals. i have made it to every event and i think u are missing a score somewhere along the way. thanks

Comment

Lost rain shell

Hey everybody I left my rain shell in the parking lot at Perkins today. It was blue and grey. If anyone found it could you please let me know or possibly get it to Andrew Rich so I can get it at the next event? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
          Mar 19th.........@ Mystery Location
          Any word on this mystery location...?
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Rain Shell Found

and accounted for! Thank you to who ever turned it in. I owe you a beer! Or some type of non-alcoholic beverage.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewLaffie View Post
              and accounted for! Thank you to who ever turned it in. I owe you a beer! Or some type of non-alcoholic beverage.
              I have it Andrew and will bring it to the WDGC meeting on Monday.

Eric

Comment

Word on the street is that next week's series event is going to be on a new layout at Alton Baker... Confirmation Andrew?

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                  Word on the street is that next week's series event is going to be on a new layout at Alton Baker... Confirmation Andrew?
                  My street sources confirm this. The idea is to have a layout that is close to some of the designs that came out of the city's course design workshop. These designs were generally 'worst case' scenarios where all the holes avoided any of the Cuthbert overflow parking areas (essentially the large fields). So it would be a smaller, more technical course.

But since there won't be any Cuthbert parking issues I'm guessing that if it's at AB, there'll be some use of those open areas.

I think it's also supposed to be a food drive tourney, but in the absence of information; speculation.

Comment

Yes, we are moving to Alton Baker Park. Westmoreland was simply to muddy to get a permit for the event. The layout we will be playing at Alton Baker is something that could potentially be a permanent course. As Jim said, it is going to be a bit shorter and more technical. About 9 of the holes we have played before. We've also incorporated a Par 4 into the mix . All the large fields are being avoided to show the City and Cuthbert folks how it could potentially work permanently.

The Ice Bowls are Charity Events. All players will be required to bring in a donation of 2 cans of food or $5 cash. Food Donations will go to benefit Food for Lane County. Cash Donations will benefit The Arc of Lane County. Thanks in advance for your support of the community!
                    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

overalls!!!!!! please

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewLaffie View Post
                        Your welcome!!!! But I do not drink beer!! Glad you got it back

Comment

Series Points Standings

The overall points will be posted online tonight and at the park tomorrow. I will admit that Nely has been putting together the points for me (mostly due to my inept spreadsheet abilities). I've also moved into a new house in the past couple weeks while still working full time at The Arc of Lane County. This has proven to take up most of my waking hours.

Thanks for being so patient I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at Alton Baker

OH, and the Alton Baker Disc Golf Course planning meeting this coming Wednesday

Andrew Rich
                          Pure Disc Golf .Com
                          541-337-2942
                          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Willamette Valley Winter Series Point Standings

Attached are zip files and word doc files that I could upload through this site. If you have difficulty with these files, please feel free to send an email and state which format you would like!

Attached to this post are the Point Standings for Open Pro and 2 word docs for Intermediate Division.
                            Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Willamette Valley Winter Series Point Standings

Below are the Point Standings for Advanced and the last page of the Intermediate Division
                              Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Thanks again Andrew,
                                I thought that the new layout at Alton Baker was really fun. Pretty short, but lots of variety of shot making.

Question: Overalls are your best five places right?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X