Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would consider rescheduling the Orchard Point tourney, I don't imagine the turnout will be very good seeing how everyone will be hungover, still drunk or passed-out-comatose-sleeping after New Year's Eve partying.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsmasher View Post
      I would consider rescheduling the Orchard Point tourney, I don't imagine the turnout will be very good seeing how everyone will be hungover, still drunk or passed-out-comatose-sleeping after New Year's Eve partying.
      No way - that's my whole advantage, I'll be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by chainsmasher View Post
        I plan on being there...........

Comment

I thought about that for Orchard Point and opted to make it on New Years Day. It was something I wanted to do for Historic purposes. For those of you who haven't been playing so long we had something called the "Hangover Toss" at Timber Park every year on New Year's Day. Time to bring some of those traditions to the Willamette Valley.

Thanks for all the support this week at the Player's Cup. See you all at Richardson this Saturday!!
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

wvws

Richardson was a fun layout, thanks for making it happen!

Series questions:

1. How many of the nine events will be counted toward final series points?
            2. What are the payouts/awards for division series winners.
            3. Will event-results and series-results be posted after each event?

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
              Richardson was a fun layout, thanks for making it happen!

Series questions:

1. How many of the nine events will be counted toward final series points?
              2. What are the payouts/awards for division series winners.
              3. Will event-results and series-results be posted after each event?

Players will need to make 5 out of the 9 events to qualify for the Series Payout. During each event we are gathering a $3 Series Fee to cover all the costs associated with the Series. We use this balance for Maps, Copies, Scorecards, Permits, and other costs. Currently there is $164 remaining in the fund.The balance remaining in this account at the end of the Series will be used for a 40% payout from the Series Points. Also, any surplus sponsorships that are acquired throughout the Series will be used for a Finals Payout.

The Top 5 point totals will be used to crown a Series Champion. Player's receive 100 points for a win, 99 for second, 98 for third and so on. Using this simple points systems allows for equal weight of events with varying turnouts.

I am working on the Richardson results right now and they will be posted on this forum, as well as the Eugene Disc Golf Club Facebook Page, very soon. Please let me know if you would like the results posted in any other forums or websites. Thanks.
              Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Here is a quick report of the Richardson event. An updated Points Standings will be up soon. Cheers,
                Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                  Players will need to make 5 out of the 9 events to qualify for the Series Payout. During each event we are gathering a $3 Series Fee to cover all the costs associated with the Series. We use this balance for Maps, Copies, Scorecards, Permits, and other costs. Currently there is $164 remaining in the fund.The balance remaining in this account at the end of the Series will be used for a 40% payout from the Series Points. Also, any surplus sponsorships that are acquired throughout the Series will be used for a Finals Payout.

The Top 5 point totals will be used to crown a Series Champion. Player's receive 100 points for a win, 99 for second, 98 for third and so on. Using this simple points systems allows for equal weight of events with varying turnouts.

I am working on the Richardson results right now and they will be posted on this forum, as well as the Eugene Disc Golf Club Facebook Page, very soon. Please let me know if you would like the results posted in any other forums or websites. Thanks.

**Note: The Series balance reflects the first two events only. The Permit fees for these two events has not yet been deducted as the Eugene Disc Golf Club paid these up front. All finances are being well kept and will be released at the end of the Series. Thanks.
                  Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Just wanted to say really quick that I thought the Richardson layout was terrific and really fun... even though it kicked my ass. Thanks again for bringing this really fun series to my back door and if there is anything more I can do to support it please let me know.

Thanks,
                    Andy

Comment

loving the winter series, can't wait for the next event. Hoping to get BOGS for a new sponsor for the series.

Comment

?

Do we need to pay for parking at Baker Bay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtysep View Post
                          Do we need to pay for parking at Baker Bay?
                          I think so?

http://ecomm.lanecounty.org/parks/ViewPark.aspx?p=5

Day Use Parking Fee: $3 per boat, I mean vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
                            I think so?

http://ecomm.lanecounty.org/parks/ViewPark.aspx?p=5

Day Use Parking Fee: $3 per boat, I mean vehicle.
                            Pretty sure we do, come prepared. The layout looks awesome and Baker Bay is always fun!

Comment

Great tourney at Baker Bay, thanks Andrew! I happened to leave without grabbing my huk lab umbrella which was right by the EDGC tent. If anyone found it could you PM me? thanks

Comment

Baker Bay

Thanks Drew for another great layout and a fun day at Baker Bay!

For three years we all wanted to get back into the Lane Co. Parks for some good old one-day winter golf tournaments. So a bunch of people did a bunch of work to make that happen.

So where is everybody? A little rain and everybody stays home? EDGC members -you still golfing? I never thought we'd get back into Baker Bay and have about 25 people show up. You missed out peeps!

Thanks to everyone organizing, running, setting up, and bringing baskets! And Playing!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X