X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOWS #4, Riverfront Park

This course is the 2nd oldest permanent 18 hole disc golf course in the state!
    It was designed when Cobras, Spitfires and Eclipses were the big driver discs.
    So, it started relatively short, but has been tweaked over the years and plays a bit tougher.
    Also, one of the "Trips" had an idea.
    Have a separate ctp for all divisions, with the winner getting a paid entry at the next gig, and the rest paid out the day of in their respective divisions.
    Example would be:
    20 pros pay $5 = $100
    $100 - $30 = $70 extra paid day of.
    Spencer want's to know what ya'll think.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Spencer only wants that because he can't stop spending all his winnings at the strip club, and he needs us to help him save for the next event...Good try Spencer, but we're on to you!

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
        Spencer only wants that because he can't stop spending all his winnings at the strip club, and he needs us to help him save for the next event...Good try Spencer, but we're on to you!
        90 people and -20 wins pro

Comment

91 and -19 wins open

Comment

96 golfers and a -18wins. Dan the man Corbin makes a appearance and wins, Keith wins adv. again but still signs up for ams, Scotty hits every TREE on the course, Yose takes down the old dudes division. What else oh i drink lots and lots of beer.

Comment

Fun Florida Flicker Finally Finishes First

I think/hope there will be 72.
              4 on a tee with no waiting at all.
              Yeh right! I must be dreaming eh?

How about 85 dger's with that left-handed-righty Gatorman being the only one with 2 double digit rounds to finish at a bogey free -21.
              Or a -23 if he goes for a 35 foot birdie on #17, instead of laying up and rolling away for a four which would ruin his bogey free round at the same time.
              Josh will make a run for the for the 1st round, but then he'll be making a run for the bushes for the 2nd round.
              Both DC's should be in the hunt.
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              - Anonymous

Comment

Riverfront Park DGC

Here are some pics of the course. http://rholliday.smugmug.com/Disc%20Golf.
                Thanks to Ron Holliday.
                - Anonymous

Comment

93 and.......... -18 I think we should have an ugly christmas sweater contest on this day!!! hahaha that would be freakin awesome!!!!!

Comment

Pass the pass safely

We all know how fast it can change, but for now the snow level could come down below all the southern summits on I-5 by Sunday afternoon.
                    We need a bit of some good old southern Oregon banana belt weather.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

So just curious. Since we played Reg TP already are we planning on still playing TP west as a one day event or are we going to split days on that one, as reg TP was scheduled for a two day gig. And if its a one day deal are we planning on sat or sun. Just wanted to know so i could plan ahead if it changed.
                      /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

one day'er

JB,
                        TP West will be a one day gig held on a Saturday, per Adam and the GP clan's request.
                        Maybe the pond will freeze up again!
                        yose
                        - Anonymous

Comment

only missed 3!

Here's some cheap thrills before I forget.
                          JB shaved his beard!
                          Devin Cordell aced hole 5 on his first throw of the tourney! ($100)
                          Devin's big little bro Trevor cashed in Am's.
                          Cody Freeberg aced hole 4 on his last throw of the tourney! ($100)
                          Shane-o freaking insane-o Waters shot a 39 his first round! (won by 2) ($180)
                          Young local Justin Jores took 2nd in open after a good chase.
                          Suzie "Q" and Mary Heath had a killer battle in the pro women. (Q by 1)

I have to give a big Heartfelt thank you to:
                          Jen Mac for getting us going and thinking ahead all of the time.
                          Eric Juarez and "Cornfed" for doing the magic at the gig table.
                          DMC for helping me so we could get out of there before dark.
                          The Umpqua Disc Association for all the blood, sweat and tears they've put in Riverfront Park so dger's can enjoy that course!
                          Oh yeah, Mr. Joshua, thanks for the Dead Guy hombre!
                          Last edited by Flatroc; December 20th, 2010, 08:30 PM.
                          - Anonymous

Comment

SOWS 15 money stuff

Here's what we've paid out up to the Riverfront gig.
                            pro men - $2350
                            masters - $1080
                            pro women - $180
                            advanced men - $840
                            amateur men - $1,000.
                            am/adv women - $330

Here's what we have in the awards pot.
                            pro skins - $188
                            pro - $94
                            masters - $162
                            pro women - $42
                            advanced men - $168
                            amateur men - $300
                            am/adv women - $33

ace pot is at $29
                            operating fund is $299 ($329 - $30 for scorecards)
                            Last edited by Flatroc; December 28th, 2010, 08:59 AM. Reason: update
                            - Anonymous

Comment

Riverfront Results

SOWS #4 Riverfront Results:

Mens Open

Womens Open

Pro Masters

Mens Advanced

Womens Advanced

Mens Ams

Womens Ams
                              -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

current overall standings

Overall standings:

Mens Open

Womens Open

Pro Masters

Mens Advanced

Womens Advanced

Mens Ams

Womens Ams

Please let me know if I need to make corrections.
                                Last edited by Huk-DMC; December 28th, 2010, 05:34 PM.
                                -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X