Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After walking it today im gonna say a -12 wins it with 89 players.

Get ready for some have a feeling the pond is gonna claim some serious plastic this year
    /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

yuppers!!!! thoses cat tails are high!!!!

Comment

oh 97 players and -13.......

Comment

So I was about to post what I heard about changes at Pearce tommarow but I'm wondering if it's my place. Anyone want to speak up?

Su-Z? Yose?

Comment

Well since the tourney is tomorrow someone should probably say something. Word on the west medford streets is that we will be playing regular tom pearce tomorrow and not tom pearce west. Rumor has it that Obama himself thinks there is too much OB and and vetoed the use of the park . Just what i heard anyway :P
            /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
              Well since the tourney is tomorrow someone should probably say something. Word on the west medford streets is that we will be playing regular tom pearce tomorrow and not tom pearce west. Rumor has it that Obama himself thinks there is too much OB and and vetoed the use of the park . Just what i heard anyway :P
              JB, you crack me up.
              Suzie Q posted on the SOWS facebook page that there was a date mix-up, and someone else is using the Pearce West area.
              So, yeah, we're playing regular Pearce. Same time... See you there.

Comment

Comment

alright sorry it took me so long to post on here. i was gonna do it on my phone, but it started acting up.

Yes we do not have Pearce West tomorrow, there was a cycling event schedualed on the same day, and evedently that day never got confirmed for our event. so our ONLY option ot this point is regular Tom Pearce. but at least we have an course to play. Pearce West should happen when Pearce was originally sched. super dissapointed but its prolly a good thing cause the water back there was soooo high and murky it lookied like mud and you could walk across it. c u all tomorrow

Comment

I just didn't speak up myself because I didn't wanna spread rumors if I didn't know everything yet. Thanks for clearing things up guys and gals. I'm still looking forward to braving some fierce weather!

Comment

blessing in desguise?

My apologies for the course mix ups.
                      This gig was originally scheduled to be on a Sunday. When it was switched to Saturday a few months later, there was no follow up with the parks peeps.
                      After it's all said and done, I think it worked out for the better.
                      Dev' will post the results when he gets the data.
                      Message to the pros...... look out for LP3!
                      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                      - Anonymous

Comment

not much happening around here guys....... boring!!!! soooo wheres the scores from Tom Pearce??? u waiting on adam?

the weather is looking decent as of right now for myrtle creek.... i missed this one last year so im super excited this year!!! 83 peeps and -16

Comment

Originally posted by Su-Z-Q View Post
                          not much happening around here guys....... boring!!!! soooo wheres the scores from Tom Pearce??? u waiting on adam?

the weather is looking decent as of right now for myrtle creek.... i missed this one last year so im super excited this year!!! 83 peeps and -16
                          Anyone i can pay to switch this date to sunday? C'mon Yose, Civil War, National Championship. I cant miss Millsite, its such a sweet course.

Comment

Man i love millsite too, but it looks like this one is a no brainer. Watching the civil war is free and i dont have to get up early Now if it were Sunday....that might be a different story. Maybe i'll see you guys at the next one. Have fun out there.

Comment

Beauty & the Beast

Well, I feel sorry for the peeps who will miss the Millsite gig.
                              I understand why and perhaps next year the scheduler may have to see when the Civil War is being played before finalizing the schedule.

Those of you attending will get to play 4 brand new holes on the "Beauty" side of the course.
                              Unfortunately this means there are 4 less holes in the "Beast".
                              This course can be "BirdieVille", as long as you stay out of the OB.
                              Personally.... I've never really cared to watch BLOWOUTS. Go Ducks!
                              Last edited by Flatroc; November 30th, 2010, 07:29 AM.
                              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                              - Anonymous

Comment

it is a no brainer!! quit playing with your balls and throw disc!!!!! Thr game will only be excitinG for the first quarter, then when the ducks are up by 50 whatcha gonna do????? WISH YOU WERE GOLFING AT MILLSITE!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X