Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The song remains the same. (Page/Plant)

Greetings to all you SOWS Flippers and Flippettes,
    This will be the 15th year of IMO... a series very worthy of attending.
    We get to play on courses that can be fun, mellow, technical, challenging and some quite rugged with lots of vista views.
    We have the pleasure to meet new golfers.
    The fees and payouts seem to be fair.
    There have been very few complaints over the years.
    Plus, we get TD's and courses like Caveman Carlson and TP WEST!
    So, I don't see any reason to change anything unless it will make it better for all the players, not just a few.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Wolf Creek Layout?

I was wondering if the Wolf Creek layout will be similar to last year? Also, when will it be ribboned this year. Thanks Yoseman!

Comment

follow the pink ribbons

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
        I was wondering if the Wolf Creek layout will be similar to last year? Also, when will it be ribboned this year. Thanks Yoseman!
        Jesse,
        WC will stay the same for the most part.
        There are 4 new holes and 2 or 3 that have been tweaked a bit.
        Puhlenty of OB.
        I hung all the ribbons and marked the pin locations yesterday, so it's red-eye!
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Yose! Unfortunately i will not be able to make this event now. Bummer because its one of my faves. The band i am in will be in the studio that weekend so i guess its not all bad. Have fun guys, and see ya at Pearce West!

Comment

Of the Crescent City crew I believe Ron, Doug and I are coming to Wolf Creek this Saturday, can't wait.

On a side note I just got a Mach V basket. I could possibly bring it if needed.

Comment

Hey Yoseman,

I made some neat cards up for ya should be great! I was able to get 4 on a sheet And for the rest of the computer stuff I should have that later in the week..

Jen Mac

Comment

bring the chains

Originally posted by Mildew View Post
                Of the Crescent City crew I believe Ron, Doug and I are coming to Wolf Creek this Saturday, can't wait.

On a side note I just got a Mach V basket. I could possibly bring it if needed.
                Kevin,
                I'm looking forward to seeing you fellers.
                Oh wait.... do you mean Dougie?
                You better tell him this is a singles gig, not dubs.
                If it's not a hassle, bring the chains.
                thanks bud
                Yose
                - Anonymous

Comment

thanks lady

Originally posted by jenmac View Post
                  Hey Yoseman,

I made some neat cards up for ya should be great! I was able to get 4 on a sheet And for the rest of the computer stuff I should have that later in the week..

Jen Mac
                  Cool Beans!
                  Thanks Jen.
                  - Anonymous

Comment

SOWS Flyer

Yose,

Here is an attachment of the flyer I designed if there needs to be any changes let me know.. I think they're pretty nifty

Jen Mac

Comment

Any of you Northern Oregon golfers coming down for this one? How many golfers total turn out? I'm guessing 87. See yall there tomorrow.

Comment

Walked wolf creek today and the new layout is pretty saaweet. cant wait for tomorrow waahoooo

looks like the weather might even hold out for us!
                        /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

Ill guess 82.
                          same amount of points the Ducks are gonna score tomorrow.
                          -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

WOOT WOOT Tom Pearce West is Sat November 20th.... Great temp course set up on the West side of the park. very technical and lot and lots lots of OB!!!

soooo be prepared for lots of and

Comment

SOWS #2. Im calling 102 people for this one. We break the century mark for the first time this year. And depending on how nice Adam feels, -18 will take the victory

Comment

91 players, with all that OB -15.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X