X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
    +17 for two rounds with no birdies. And was still only 1 stroke out of cash. Maybe next year you guys could make it challenging
    I had so much fun this weekend! The course rocked!!!!!!! Congratulation to Q, Shane, and oldtimer Dougie for a great win. That wind was evil.Thank to Yose for another great year at the Safari.

Comment

• pics for safari up on dougies sight

Comment

• Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
        Thank to Yose for another great year at the Safari.
        +1 I think this usually goes without saying for all of us but I just wanted reiterate.

And for the person who videotaped me trying to lay up on hole 10 just throw in the creek anyway I got a special thank u for you when I find that garbage on the web
        jk

Comment

• mental and physical abuse

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
          +17 for two rounds with no birdies. And was still only 1 stroke out of cash. Maybe next year you guys could make it challenging
          I keep telling them it's a wuss course.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

• good times with some Ironmen

Originally posted by oneshotleft View Post
            ^^ more of that!

Thanks Ya'll for all your hard work!

The views from up top were super!
            Hey Kevin,
            I just wanted to thank you fellers for letting me tag along with your group.
            It's a part of the split days that I personally enjoy the most, as I get a chance to get to know some of you a little more and watch some fun and cuhrazy golf.
            If you had only "one shot left", I suggest you use the forehand layup shot you did on hole #10. That was a great golf shot bud.
            Nice Par!!!!!!
            I'll see you guys at the lake, hopefully Imigrant and Sel"MAC".
            Yose
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
              Jesse,
              It's funny you mention this now, as I have just about come to a decision as to how I am going to handle scrip in the very near future.
              Here's my kitchen sink draft:
              Any scrip that is not from the current SOWS will be worth 25% - 50%.
              I received scrip last Saturday from the 2009 Whistlers dubs.
              Scrip from current SOWS will be honored at 100% until the first gig of the next SOWS and then will be reduced to half off. (you may want to offer 50%)
              I was also contemplating the idea of using scrip for entry fees at a reduced value.
              Also, I may NOT continue to offer merchandise that I don't normally carry in my store.
              Thanks for bringing this up.
              Putting whilst the mighty lions roar is an experience unlike any other!

Nevermind. I'm over it. I don't see what the difference between old an new scrip is though, since you still get cash for it, but it doesn't matter to me. I'll just spend my money on the internets.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
                Nevermind. I'm over it. I don't see what the difference between old an new scrip is though, since you still get cash for it, but it doesn't matter to me. I'll just spend my money on the internets.
                Sounds a little bitter Jesse. Do you still have script and if so why haven't you spent it?

Comment

• Hey Kevin,
                  I just wanted to thank you fellers for letting me tag along with your group.

Anytime! It was a lot of fun. If I can improve my game, perhaps I will be joining your group next year...look out masters, there's a new kid in town lol

It's a part of the split days that I personally enjoy the most, as I get a chance to get to know some of you a little more and watch some fun and cuhrazy golf.

With so much work involved in setting everything up and all, I bet it is.

If you had only "one shot left", I suggest you use the forehand layup shot you did on hole #10. That was a great golf shot bud.
                  Nice Par!!!!!!

I would like to thank the Academy, and all the little people that...oh. nevermind j/k tx tho

I'll see you guys at the lake, hopefully Imigrant and Sel"MAC".
                  Yose

Hope so!

Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

• Wildlife Safari

Below are the scores from Wildlife Safari.

Mens Open

Womens Open

Pro Masters

Mens Advanced

Mens Ams
                    -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

• Updated Standings

Below are up to date standings after Wildlife Safari. Starting to heat up

Mens Open

Womens Open

Pro Masters

Mens Advanced

Womens Advanced

Mens Ams

Womens Ams
                      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

• Hey DMC thanks for "putting" all your hard work into the results.

Comment

• accounting nightmare

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
                          Hey Jesse,
                          The biggest difference between old and new scrip is in keeping the books.
                          FYI, there is still over $150 in scrip out there from last years SOWS and another $100 from dubs gigs.
                          I have had, and will always have, enough stock on hand to honor ALL the scrip I've handed out.
                          My accountant has advised me for years to stop being so nice and try the "use it or lose it" mindset.
                          I haven't made any decisions yet because I want to be fair.
                          I asked in another thread how folks feel about "ancient scrip" and got some different opinions of how to deal with it.
                          So, I'm not quite sure yet how this will work out.
                          Thanks for your input.
                          Yose
                          - Anonymous

Comment

• Well it is time to drive right down the middle of the fairway and hit trees. I can't wait much longer. Why do I miss Selmac all year and afterwards hate it for a couple of weeks? See all you open players on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                              Well it is time to drive right down the middle of the fairway and hit trees. I can't wait much longer. Why do I miss Selmac all year and afterwards hate it for a couple of weeks? See all you open players on Saturday.
                              Josh, if you truely hit your line at selmac you do not hit a tree, just like any course there is luck involved, but damn, all you guys bitch about it being a luck course, Its a great layout, im so happy to be back on real courses with real boxes, I cant wait!

BRING IT ON JOSHY

Comment

• Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                                Josh, if you truely hit your line at selmac you do not hit a tree, just like any course there is luck involved, but damn, all you guys bitch about it being a luck course, Its a great layout, im so happy to be back on real courses with real boxes, I cant wait!

BRING IT ON JOSHY
                                This is funny to me since you are one of the best around at b*@ching.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X