X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP West scores

I was bummed to miss this one, its one of my favorites.
    Q made a run in the advanced boys division I see. Awesome shooting Q

In am men there is a score for "sean" without a last initial and there are 3 in overalls Sean K, Sean H, Sean C. Can somebody clarify which one it was.

Mens Open

Womens Open

Pro Masters

Advanced Men

Advanced Women

Am Men

Am Women
    -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

• Overalls

Its starting to get interesting

Mens Open

Womens Open

Pro Masters

Advanced Men

Advanced Women

Am Men

Am Women
      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

• Hey thnx Devin!! I had Soooo much fun sat!! Thanks for the quick posting of the scores.
        Last edited by Su-Z-Q; February 14th, 2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Haha those scores are insane!! The jump between rounds are awesome. . It did it to me last year, I think I had a 15 stroke difference. Haha TPW I win this year!!

Comment

• Hey Devin! Great Job!! Great that it worked out with emailing you those scores, lets keep doing that! So much easier for you and me and less paper work haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Huk-DMC View Post
              I was bummed to miss this one, its one of my favorites.
              Q made a run in the advanced boys division I see. Awesome shooting Q

In am men there is a score for "sean" without a last initial and there are 3 in overalls Sean K, Sean H, Sean C. Can somebody clarify which one it was.

Mens Open

Womens Open

Pro Masters

Advanced Men

Advanced Women

Am Men

Am Women
              Devin,
              From looking at my sign up sheet it should go towards Sean H. That's the one it should go to if I am correct I will double check on that for sure though.

JenMac

Comment

• Par's from the tee?

Craziness!
                I will never again feel bad about any holes that I've designed for you all to play.
                Well, maybe I've never felt bad yet, but tinnyrate, that course was a test of more than your throwing abilities.
                I knew smart golf would pay off, but some of those darn little dinker's were too hard to resist and then.......
                I watched Lauren get a par on Gilligan's Island........ from the tee!
                Then I think Scott Talent recorded a 5 from the same tee!
                How about Shane-0's 2nd round 10 down!
                Bring on the....... Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                  Craziness!
                  Bring on the....... Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!
                  I have been out to the safari a few times in the last week or so, the place looks good. It has been tamed a little bit since last year, but it will still be a fight to make par. The pads should be in good shape to start the weekend but by sunday things could get slipperyI hope to see some of you boys from up north come down.(Andy)
                  The split days work out good, Ams om saturday Open sunday. Groups of 4, not much waiting(only when you catch the old guys)

Comment

• cash for scrip!

Hey all you SOWS golfers, I am looking to buy some Yoseman disc golf scrip. If you have some scrip lyin around and you really need some cash i am willing to pay 60% cash for scrip. For example i will give you 6$ cash for 10$ worth of scrip. If you got some or know someone that has some and needs some cash PM me. Thanks people!
                    P.S. If you have not golfed at Wildlife Safari i strongly suggest you give it a shot. One of the most breathtaking courses out there.
                    -Jesse

Comment

• whoa there nellie

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
                      Hey all you SOWS golfers, I am looking to buy some Yoseman disc golf scrip. If you have some scrip lyin around and you really need some cash i am willing to pay 60% cash for scrip. For example i will give you 6$ cash for 10$ worth of scrip. If you got some or know someone that has some and needs some cash PM me. Thanks people!
                      P.S. If you have not golfed at Wildlife Safari i strongly suggest you give it a shot. One of the most breathtaking courses out there.
                      -Jesse
                      Jesse,
                      It's funny you mention this now, as I have just about come to a decision as to how I am going to handle scrip in the very near future.
                      Here's my kitchen sink draft:
                      Any scrip that is not from the current SOWS will be worth 25% - 50%.
                      I received scrip last Saturday from the 2009 Whistlers dubs.
                      Scrip from current SOWS will be honored at 100% until the first gig of the next SOWS and then will be reduced to half off. (you may want to offer 50%)
                      I was also contemplating the idea of using scrip for entry fees at a reduced value.
                      Also, I may NOT continue to offer merchandise that I don't normally carry in my store.
                      Thanks for bringing this up.
                      Putting whilst the mighty lions roar is an experience unlike any other!
                      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                      - Anonymous

Comment

• As if the Safari isn't ruff enough, we get to play in the snow. I'm bringing my sled.

Comment

• lions roars are much louder than wild winds

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                          As if the Safari isn't ruff enough, we get to play in the snow. I'm bringing my sled.
                          I was just out there and I didn't see any snow.
                          Your just trying to scare folks away huh?
                          The wind was blowing my flags sideways though.
                          I had to do the ol' tie a stick to it trick.
                          She's ready for chains.
                          - Anonymous

Comment

• Thanks to Jen, and all those who helped set up the course and make the event happen. Some of those tee-pads were getting dicey by days end but the course, land, and scene is sick!

Comment

• ^^ more of that!

Thanks Ya'll for all your hard work!

The views from up top were super!
                              Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

• +17 for two rounds with no birdies. And was still only 1 stroke out of cash. Maybe next year you guys could make it challenging
                                /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X