X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Twos: Practice basket up for grabs 8/24/2010

I just received word of an awesome donation to the Tuesday Twos prize pool: A player wishing to remain anonymous is donating a brand new *practice basket that will be given away as a CTP prize during the final Tuesday Twos.

Here's the catch: You must have played Tuesday Twos at least once this season to be eligible, and players in the Final Fourteen are NOT eligible to win the basket.

So, if you've made it out to Tuesday Twos at least once this year but for one reason or another you haven't made it back, here's your incentive.

Here's another incentive: Players from the "B Pool" (non playoffs) that score better than the top "A Pool" (playoffs) teams will win that teams portion of the prize money. For example, the top "A" team shoots -16. The top B team shoots -17. The B team wins the prize money for first place in the B pool as well as the prize money for first place in the A pool ($100). If the B pool team would have finished second in the A pool, the A team that placed second would be bumped down to third and the team that finished third would be bumped out of the cash. Confusing? Let me make it easy for you.... COME ON DOWN TO TUESDAY TWOS AND WIN SOME CASH!!!

So far this season, we haven't had the problem of filling up (54 players). I'm hoping that, with these great incentives, we will fill up this week. The 14 players in the finals are automatically in - that leaves 40 spots up for grabs.
    Sign ups will begin at 5:30 and will go until 5:45 or until we fill up (whichever comes first). I will not hold any place in line, and you must be present to register.

I'm looking forward to a great end to what has been a great season of Tuesday Twos.

* Yeah, that's right. A brand spankin' new basket. Not used. Not slightly used. Not even something he won and wants to donate. Nope. He went out and purchased a new basket for the sole purpose of giving it away at Tuesday Twos.

awesome.... thanks to who ever made this donation... good stuff!
    Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Double Thanks!

1) To this anonymous donor!
      2) To Scott Hill for taking the time and effort to run this event all Summer!

Hope to see everyone there! - Steve

Comment

Originally posted by rainydaysteve View Post
        Double Thanks!

1) To this anonymous donor!
        2) To Scott Hill for taking the time and effort to run this event all Summer!

Hope to see everyone there! - Steve

Comment

There are rumors of an "Over the Hill" sighting next Tuesday. Yep, when the big bucks are on the line the GREAT players come out.

Bob

Comment

Next Tue is the final one? maybe its time I should make it to this event. wont be eligible for the basket though
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
              Next Tue is the final one?
              That is correct.

Don't worry. I'm already making plans for next year.

Comment

Bump

Come on out on Tuesday night and take a shot at some great prizes

Comment

Damn, you mean i have no chance at the basket. But I wanted to make a total of 3 in my yard
                  According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                    Damn, you mean i have no chance at the basket. But I wanted to make a total of 3 in my yard
                    You have no chance at the basket. You do, however, have a chance at winning your share of $100 and the glory and notoriety that comes with being the 2010 Tuesday Twos champion.

That doesn't mean that Shannon can't win it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X