Lunchtime League 2010: Mondays in June, July, & August: 6:00 PM check-in Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
    WOW those trophies are outstanding I am so glad to have played this year.Thank you to my buddy DMZ for helping me out this year getting me in the league almost ever week,but after last week coming from 14th place to 7th thought maybe I had a chance to make it to third ,Ill be dam I did it took out ward stroud sam gibson david megan john gorman to take 3rd place on the season

But most of all want to thank G for running the show
    Yeah! Awesome trophies, and one of the most fun disc golf weekly series going year in and year out. Thanks to Gawain for all the work that goes in to organizing this thing, and everyone who helped to keep things running smoothly.

Thanks especially to the GPBC for letting us run amok on their land every monday night, and also for the full course meal to wrap up the season. The hospitality of the church is unparalleled.

Oh, the trophy looks pretty good in my kitchen.

Comment

Here are the links to the final week 13 results:

http://home.comcast.net/~accuspeed/L...k13-Weekly.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~accuspeed/LL10/Week13-YTD.htm

Dan Brown, Jr., after 3 straight weeks in 2nd place (held 2nd place 4 weeks total, and 1st twice, once when it really counted), shoots his PR, first round in the 30s: a 39, (37.79, 8th, $11) and takes SEASON FIRST PLACE in the final week!

Other notable moves in the top ten:

Chris Graham jumps from 7th to 3rd with a 34 (39.29, 16th, $6).
      Mat Owens jumps from 10th to 5th with a 40 (41.59, 34th, $0).
      Luis Nava jumps from 11th to 7th with a 35 (40.95, 27th, $4).
      Eric Olson jumps from 12th to 9th with a 36 (39.55, 18th, $6).

Andrew Nava: held 2nd place 3 weeks in a row, 2 lead changes with Luis Nava on the season, who held 1st place 3 weeks in a row.
      John Gorman held 1st place for 4 weeks total, 2nd place once, and 3rd place for 4 weeks total.

6 loyal players payed every single week: Andrew Nava, Ben Gibson, Dan Brown Jr., John Gorman, Patrick Darr, and Sam Gibson.

The season was a success, and thanks go out to everyone who donated CTPs, including Next Adventure! Also, instrumental was all the help from players like Sam Gibson, David Zimmerman, Chris Graham, Jordan Lewis, and many more: thank you all!

37,278 shots were thrown! Wow, I'm tired.

PS: I would love to see as many photos as possible of those trophies... I forgot to take any.
      Last edited by TreeLove; August 31st, 2010, 07:06 PM.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

You deserve all the Kudos!

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        Here are the links to the final week 13 results:

http://home.comcast.net/~accuspeed/L...k13-Weekly.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~accuspeed/LL10/Week13-YTD.htm

Dan Brown, Jr., after 3 straight weeks in 2nd place (held 2nd place 4 weeks total, and 1st twice, once when it really counted), shoots his PR, first round in the 30s: a 39, (37.79, 8th, $11) and takes SEASON FIRST PLACE in the final week!

Other notable moves in the top ten:

Chris Graham jumps from 7th to 3rd with a 34 (39.29, 16th, $6).
        Mat Owens jumps from 10th to 5th with a 40 (41.59, 34th, $0).
        Luis Nava jumps from 11th to 7th with a 35 (40.95, 27th, $4).
        Eric Olson jumps from 12th to 9th with a 36 (39.55, 18th, $6).

Andrew Nava: held 2nd place 3 weeks in a row, 2 lead changes with Luis Nava on the season, who held 1st place 3 weeks in a row.
        John Gorman held 1st place for 4 weeks total, 2nd place once, and 3rd place for 4 weeks total.

6 loyal players payed every single week: Andrew Nava, Ben Gibson, Dan Brown Jr., John Gorman, Patrick Darr, and Sam Gibson.

The season was a success, and thanks go out to everyone who donated CTPs, including Next Adventure! Also, instrumental was all the help from players like Sam Gibson, David Zimmerman, Chris Graham, Jordan Lewis, and many more: thank you all!

37,278 shots were thrown! Wow, I'm tired.

PS: I would love to see as many photos as possible of those trophies... I forgot to take any.
        YOU DA MAN.

Another great year of an insanely fun weekly and a job well done!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

wow james moore

this is after 2 weeks at lunchtime

James Moore Pro Pro 32 32.00 32.00 4.80 7.98

wow 7.98 handicap
          PDGA # 31451
          2 Mini Aces
          74 Aces
          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
          DISC GOLF OR DIE
          BOB CABAL
          DISCVANGO
          JEFF ELLIOT
          G-MAN
          JORDAN LEWIS
          JEFF HAGERTY
          JAMES GARCELON
          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Thank you Gawain! Another fine year of LL in the books... Isnt this like your 5th year hosting? stud.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X