X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other series: Wednesday Night Doubles @ Leverich

Just wanted to let everyone know that this summer we will be running the Wednesday night Leverich Doubles league with sign-ups starting at 5:30 and tee off at 6pm. This time change will take effect on Wednesday June 2nd. This week we will start sign-ups at 5 and tee off around 5:30. It is 5$ to play with 1$ of that going to the ace pot, 50 cents going to the end of season playoffs and the rest going to pay-out. I will be paying the top three teams minimum and if the attendance is high enough we will pay out farther then that.

The ace pot is currently at 75$

Comment

Is there enough room for two more? I am a noob at this sport (have been playing since Saturday) and I have a 9 year old son who is playing with me. I don't think he would appreciate being split off from daddy though is the only concern. My email address is michael@k5kzv.com.
      Mike - Beginner DG'er

Comment

Tourney still going?

Is the wednesday doubles still going on or what. I live in St Helens OR and would like to come. Anyone know when the season ends? Tuesday Twos is over at Orchard Park so I need another spot to play

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X