Tuesday Arlington Doubles presented by Chainbangerz Disc Golf Club! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 people out in the sun. Wayne hit another ace this time it was the short little hyzer shot on hole nine before the first long open hole, Wayne won $27. We gave away three CTP's, here is who took them, what they got and what hole they were hit on.

Hole 4 CTP winner: Jesse Ingram won a Chainbangerz t-shirt
    Hole 12 CTP winner: Steve Horton won a Chainbangerz disc golf towel
    Hole 13 CTP winner: BA (Brian Anderson) won $5

Scores:

Steve/Jason VP: -7 (Won $30)
    Wayne/BA: -6 (Won $20)
    Jake playing cali: -5
    Kelly/Jesse: -3
    Don/Oz: -1
    Thomas/Mom: +1

Next week we give away another shirt so come on out!

Also we are going to change it up each week, this week we played 6b as the alternate and next week we will play 3a as the alternate and it will switch every week.
    Last edited by sillybizz; July 7th, 2010, 09:15 AM. Reason: added thought, correction on ace pot
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Had 11 players out tonight. Gave away a Chainbangerz Towel and had another CTP for $5. Eric Mesford won the $5 CTP and Peter Land won the towel. Next week we give away a CB shirt!

Scores:

Peter playing cali: -7 (Won $30)
      Moe/Jim O: -6 (Won $20 and the playoff)
      Kelly/Jason VP: -6
      Chris Oz/Janice (Mom): -3
      Ron/Eric: -3
      Thomas/Chris: -2

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

We're giving away two shirts tonight, courtesy of Chainbangerz so come on out!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
          5 under Cali is GOOD Tommy Turbo.

Look out Josh B. is getting his summer game on! Way to go, back to back doubles victories in beautiful North Snohomish county. May the US Army keep this kid outta Open at Aquafest!
          Funny.

BTW, good to see you and BA and Oz yesterday. Hope all is well and enjoy the aquafest.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
            With 3 bogies as well!
            I would call that a good round if you didn't live every waking moment at that course...Cali.
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Results

Alright, 15 people out tonight! We gave away three, yes 3 shirts courtesy of Chainbangerz tonight. Josh on the CTP on hole 3 to win a Chainbangerz shirt, Damien won the CTP on hole 4 to win $15 CASH MONEY!!! and Peter Land won the CTP on hole 14 to win a Chainbangerz shirt! We also had a raffle for ANOTHER shirt and my name was pulled out but I graciously pulled another name out and Jason Van Proyen won the third shirt! We played 6B tonight so look forward to 3A next week. We also got the number of the owner of the local business "Pizza Factory" (who make the best pizza ever) and I am going to give them a call tomorrow to see if they want to give us either a discount for playing in the weekly or maybe giving us some gift certificates since we always go there to eat every Tuesday after doubles. Scores:

Chris Oz/Peter Land: -10 (Won $40)
              Jason/Damien: -9 (Won $20)
              Jesse/Thomas: -6 (Won $10 in the playoff)
              Mike/Chris: -6
              Josh/Janice: -5
              Ron/Carl: -2
              Steve (Moe)/Kelly: -1
              Aaron playing Cali: +8

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Jason and Damien as partners on back to back nights? And they get second place each time? If they were going to rig the cards, you would think they would get first place instead......

Comment

This Tuesday we will have two dozen donuts available at 5:30pm for free on a first come, first served basis so come on out and get some donuts - GOOOOOD ones too from the Evergreen Donut Shop in Lynnwood. We are also giving away another shirt or two! Twin Rivers dubs is where it's at!!!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                    This Tuesday we will have two dozen donuts available at 5:30pm for free on a first come, first served basis so come on out and get some donuts - GOOOOOD ones too from the Evergreen Donut Shop in Lynnwood. We are also giving away another shirt or two! Twin Rivers dubs is where it's at!!!
                    Come on out free donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and CTP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6:00pm TONIGHT!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

How were the donuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
                        How were the donuts?
                        They were delicious and all two dozen went FAST! I guess my plan for bigger attendance worked huh?

17 people out. Thank you to everyone who shows up, we really appreciate it and I'm glad we have a great vibe and event going on each week that is growing and getting better!

CTP's:

Hole 3A was won by Wayne Whitney and it was for $6
                        Hole 6 was won by Wayne Whitney and it was for a "Mulligan Club" Lake Stevens stamped disc circa 1999
                        Hole 13 was won by Janice Smith (my mommy) and she won a Chainbangerz shirt that she gladly gave to Zach Ruzika for coming all the way from the Federal Way area just to play doubles with us!!! Thank you again Zach!

I've misplaced the scores so I can only post who won, sorry about that.

Wayne/Kelly: -9 (Won $50)
                        Damien/Josh: -8 (Won $20)
                        Arlington Chris/Thomas: -5 (Won $10 in a one hole playoff)
                        Mikey/Chris Oz: -5

BA: Look out for those sasquatch!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mention that we got a hold of the owner of The Pizza Factory in Arlington and we have some coupons that we can give away probably not this week but the week after. Remember every Tuesday after doubles there is a post doubles pizza party and everyone is invited who played.

Ace pot is up to $43

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

11 people out today and we gave away a shirt to everyone who showed up who hasn't won a shirt yet!!! We played 6B. Next week we move to 5:30pm start time, please spread the word. Ace pot is at $54!!! CTPs:

Kindle won a CB shirt on hole 1
                            Steve (Moe) won $12 on hole 4
                            Jason VP won a full color Surge on hole 16

Scores:

Wayne/Jason VP: -10 (Won $30)
                            Peter/Kindle: -8 (Won $20)
                            Chris Oz/Mikey: -7
                            Steve(Moe)/Thomas: -6
                            Jesse/Chris: -5
                            Kelly(Dad) playing Cali: +5

GO CHAINBANGERS!!!!!
                            Last edited by sillybizz; August 4th, 2010, 12:05 PM. Reason: Adding money won

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Next week the first people to sign up get a free shirt courtesy of Chainbangerz while supplies last. Sign up starts at 5:00pm and tee off is at 5:30pm. We are also giving away some coupons from the Pizza Factory in Arlington who graciously gave us these for free and they make awesome PIZZA!!!! Every week after doubles a bunch of us go there and eat pizza so everyone is welcome!!!

On a side note is anyone interested in playing both 3A and 6B every week?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Chainbangerz rock! Support those that support this sport!

Arlington Pizza Factory rocks too.

Yes to 3a and 6b every week!

Thomas the albino sasquatch still makes me uncomfortable.....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X