Tuesday Arlington Doubles presented by Chainbangerz Disc Golf Club! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick reminder that doubles is today and some awesome CTP's will be handed out.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I also forgot that anyone playing today gets a free sticker.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

12 people out in the rain, yes everywhere else it was beautiful but in Arlington it was raining. We gave away free stickers for entering and will continue to do so until all stickers are gone. We gave out 4 CTP's; 3 Chainbangerz beer koozies and a Chainbangerz T-shirt, here is who won those:

Damien: Shirt
        Chris Oz: Koozie
        Chris: Koozie
        Josh: Koozie

Next week we will be giving out a free $30 Chainbangerz gift certificate and another shirt so come on out and have some fun and maybe win some money and prizes! I want to say thank you to Keith for supplying all of the goodies to give away, it really makes our event special! Also Jesse Ingram became a CDGC member tonight, way to go Jesse!!!

On to the scores! Here they are:

Damien/Chris OZ: -8 (Won $30)
        Wayne/Thomas(me!): -6 (Won $20)
        Chris/Josh: -5 (Won $10)
        Steve/Doug: -4
        Jesse/Kelly: -1
        Ron/Kendal: +4

Ace Pot: $51
        CDGC Fund: $40

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Just a reminder that this week we are giving away a $30 gift certificate to Chainbangerz as well as a CB tee shirt! Come on out, we start at six!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

The shirt will be a CTP and the $30 gift certificate will be a random draw from a hat and all you have to do to be eligible is play doubles tonight! This is a great time to practice for the tournament this weekend!!!
            Last edited by sillybizz; June 22nd, 2010, 11:10 AM.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

15 people out yesterday! We gave out 2 CTP's; an $8 and a Chainbangerz shirt! Chris Oz took the $8 CTP on hole 5 and John Stegele took the CTP on hole 9 to win the CB shirt! Also Wayne Whitney nailed hole #2 to win $65 from the ace pot! We also put everyone's name in a hat to see who would win a $30 gift certificate and I came out the winner and already spent it on a Gold Line Vision and River! Next week we are giving out a XL shirt that has a picture of Yoda that reads "Bang the chains, you must". Come on out we might even have another surprise in store! Scores:

Wayne/TJ: -9 (Won $50)
              Jason VP/Chris OZ: -8 (Won $20)
              Thomas(me)/Eric C: -5 (Won $10)
              John/Jesse: -3
              Doug/Jeremy: -1
              April/Damien: +2
              Mom/Dad: +4
              Carl playing cali: +7

Thank you everyone for donating a little for free stickers which is why we paid out more than we received and Jason for the CTP donations as well. See you next week, GO CHAINBANGERZ! Doesn't the course look good?!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Wow Porkchop sounds like arlington is the happening place, and by the way your doing an awesome job at least that is what I hear.
                I wish I could be there and play but unfortunately every tuesday I have prior engagements, maybe sooner or later it will move or something so if it does let Wayne know and I will be sure to join the fun, talk to ya later bro L8R.
                Keep up the great work....

Comment

Thank Joe! We're having some fun out there and the Chainbangerz guys are giving us lots of stuff to give away for CTP's and such. No worries on not being able to get there on Tuesdays though we miss you STRETCH!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Just a reminder that Arlington Doubles is on tonight and we are giving away a Yoda Chainbangerz shirt (the one Jesse was wearing at Lake Stevens last night) and another CTP to be announced tonight!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey Now Thomas ~ I'll be there tonight....I already have one of the Yoda shirts so I'll have to go for the "CTP to be announced"

Comment

Glad you're coming tonight Don! If anyone tonight has the Yoda shirt already and takes the CTP then I'll give you another Chainbangerz shirt from my stash.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Alright 15 people out yesterday! We gave out 3 CTP's for the group courtesy of Chainbangers Disc Golf Club and Chainbangerz Disc Golf Shop! Arlington Chris took home the Yoda CB t-shirt for his CTP on the dirt mound hole 7, Josh took home two CTP's with his drives on holes 8 and 10 to win a CB Echo Star Destroyer and $5 CASH MONEY!!!! Next week we give out a 2XL CB shirt and a CB golf towel! Scores:

Josh/Eric Mesford: -9
                          Chris Oz/Chris: -8
                          Wayne/Jeremy: -7
                          Me playing Cali: -5
                          Moe/Mike: -4
                          Don/Steve: -2
                          Jim O/Carl: -1
                          Mom/Dad: +5

Acepot at $15
                          CB Fund at :$58

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

5 under Cali is GOOD Tommy Turbo.

Look out Josh B. is getting his summer game on! Way to go, back to back doubles victories in beautiful North Snohomish county. May the US Army keep this kid outta Open at Aquafest!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
                              5 under Cali is GOOD Tommy Turbo.
                              With 3 bogies as well!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Come on out today, we are giving away two CTP's!!!!!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X