Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsers' Pier Doubles

Cinco de Mayo
    May 5th for the uberGringos.
    More details to come when Pittser calls me while I am at a computer and not meeting at hole 1 at Lunchtime of all places.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Cinco de Mayo
    May 5th for the uberGringos.
    More details to come when Pittser calls me while I am at a computer and not meeting at hole 1 at Lunchtime of all places.
    You'd think he could just put it on the internet himself with one of them new fangled phone gizmos.
    Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Maidenrules View Post
      You'd think he could just put it on the internet himself with one of them new fangled phone gizmos.
      Is he tall enough to reach the keypad on one of them new fangled phone gizmos?

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
        Is he tall enough to reach the keypad on one of them new fangled phone gizmos?
        he is due to hit puberty soon he will sprout up some then.....
        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

A reminder that this starts next Wednesday. 5pm. $5. 5/5
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Dude, I am pretty sure it is 7 dollars unless things have changed.

Comment

I believe he is running a discount this week only...

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE...
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'm super stoked for this doubles season to start. I'm also excited for the basket positions to change pretty soon. I wouldn't be surprised if they are moved around before this Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by blang11 View Post
                  I'm super stoked for this doubles season to start. I'm also excited for the basket positions to change pretty soon. I wouldn't be surprised if they are moved around before this Wednesday.
                  They were moved sometime Monday afternoon I think.

Monday morning (5/10) I played Pier and it was the same positions from all winter. Tuesday morning (5/11) I played and the front nine had their positions changed. It was the first time I got to par Hole 1 and 9. I had a lucky up shot on hole 4's long position. I had a blast relearning the holes!
                  Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Hey, what is the news on this series? I have seen no updates on here about Pier Doubles. Is there one going on?
                    Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

every Wednesday, 5:30pm, Pier Park.... hurry and you can make it!

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
                        Hey, what is the news on this series? I have seen no updates on here about Pier Doubles. Is there one going on?
                        Don't hold your breath. Unlike Dabney Doubles (go Kevin & Stu ) there traditionally have not been any standings posted on the forum, just when it starts and ends. You'll have to go to Pier (on Wednesday nights) to get any more info.

Comment

Is this the last week or have finals and all that started already?
                          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I heard yesterday that today is the last Pier Doubles of the year, aside from the finals.

Comment

Aaron Pitzer's contact info

Anyone know Pitzer's contact info? I need to get a hold of him.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X