2010 Tuesday Twos - April 20th - August 24th 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tuesday Twos: 2010 Tuesday Twos - April 20th - August 24th 2010

    The 2010 Tuesday Twos season is less than two weeks away!

    When: Tuesday evenings, April 20th - August 24th 2010. Signups from 5:30-5:50. Start time ~6:00.

    Where: Orchard Park, Hillsboro, OR

    Cost: $5.00 - $4.00 to payout and $1.00 to ace pot. I'm toying with the idea of taking $10.00 from each weeks overall payout and applying that to the series finals (top 12). I'd love to hear feedback on this.

    Sponsors: TBD. Interested?

    Weekly results and season standings will be posted here.
    Tuesday Twos is also located on Facebook.

    My goal for this season is to pick up right where Ken has left off and to make Tuesday Twos the best weekly series around. I'm open to suggestions about how to make our series even better.

    Thanks to everyone for your support.

  • #2
    Looking forward to playing... Scott you rule!
    Breeze Huckin Master

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for stepping up to run this Scott. You tha man!
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

      Comment


      • #4
        Scott
        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
        PDGA #37890
        Stumptown #157
        ODW TDG 10-11
        3C&D TDG 09-10

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Scott. Way to jam up the park on Tuesday nights with ne'er do wells, Misfits and hullaballu.

          Peace out,

          Smo
          Training to be a bagger

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by smobro View Post
            Thanks Scott. Way to jam up the park on Tuesday nights with ne'er do wells, Misfits and hullaballu.

            Peace out,

            Smo
            Oh good, I see you will be able to make it this season then Kent.
            Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
            PDGA #37890
            Stumptown #157
            ODW TDG 10-11
            3C&D TDG 09-10

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by smobro View Post
              Thanks Scott. Way to jam up the park on Tuesday nights with ne'er do wells, Misfits and hullaballu.

              Peace out,

              Smo
              Thought you weren't going to play this year?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Thought you weren't going to play this year?
                He's not gonna play he's gonna dominate, playing only with a Breeze.
                Breeze Huckin Master

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                  He's not gonna play he's gonna dominate, playing only with a Breeze.
                  Your mom is a Breeze to dominate!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                    Your mom is a Breeze to dominate!
                    WOW Starting early and starting hard.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
                      Starting early and starting hard.
                      That's a Pinkal's Mom joke if I ever heard one.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks Scott!!! Can't wait till the 20th!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          New Sponsor - Rainy Day Games

                          It gives me great pleasure to announce Rainy Day Games as an official sponsor of the 2010 season. Rainy Day Games will sponsor the following bounties:

                          Double Ace
                          Awarded to the first team that cards two aces in one round. Each member of the team will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to Rainy Day Games.

                          Course Record
                          Awarded to any team that scores the doubles course record 0f -19 or better. Each member of the team will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to Rainy Day Games.

                          Are you a bounty hunter?

                          In addition to a great selection of golf discs, Rainy day games carries an amazing collection of board games and supplies. They are located at 18105 SW Tualatin Valley HWY in Aloha.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            It gives me great pleasure to announce Rainy Day Games as an official sponsor of the 2010 season. Rainy Day Games will sponsor the following bounties:

                            Double Ace
                            Awarded to the first team that cards two aces in one round. Each member of the team will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to Rainy Day Games.

                            Course Record
                            Awarded to any team that scores the doubles course record 0f -19 or better. Each member of the team will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to Rainy Day Games.

                            Are you a bounty hunter?

                            In addition to a great selection of golf discs, Rainy day games carries an amazing collection of board games and supplies. They are located at 18105 SW Tualatin Valley HWY in Aloha.


                            RAINY DAY rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell em' Steve sent you.
                            Training to be a bagger

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              New Sponsor - Next Adventure
                              It gives me great pleasure to announce the addition of Next Adventure as a sponsor this year. Next Adventure has signed on to sponsor the following bounties:

                              The Next Adventure Perfect Score Bounty
                              Awarded to any team that shoots -18 for 18 holes. Each team member will receive a $50 gift certificate to Next Adventure. This bounty can be awarded mulitple times.

                              The Next Adventure Secret Ace Bounty
                              Any team that cards an ace has an opportunity to win the Secret Ace bounty. At the end of the evening, the secret ace envelope will be opened. If the number in the envelope matches the hole you just aced, you win! Each team member receives a $25 gift certificate to Next Adventure. This bounty can be awarded multiple times.

                              The Next Adventure Secret Score Bounty
                              Didn't shoot quite as well as you hoped? Didn't quite make it into the cash? Don't despair. You still have a chance at the secret score bounty. At the end of the evening, the secret score envelope will be opened. If the number in the envelope matches your score for the evening, you win! What could be simpler? Each team member receives a $25 gift certificate to Next Adventure. This bounty can be awarded multiple times.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X