X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Jogging stroller for sale

Thought I'd see if any TT players want to buy this...

I've got a double wide jogging stroller I'm looking to sell. It's great if you have kids that can't walk an entire round. Also good for holding a disc golf bag and one kid. Let me know of you are interested, I can provide more details on brand and so on. I'm asking for $50. I can bring it to Tues Twos...

Jeff
    ps Scott... if it doesn't sell consider it a CTP prize...

J/K
    Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Don't be afreaid of the rain - weather.com and accuweather.com are both predicting a break in the rain this evening. Partly cloudy and little wind - perfect for bounty hunting!

Comment

If anyone wants I'll have a few spare discs in my car I'm wanting to sell. Just stuff I don't throw and it taking up valuable room in my closet. Some in really good shape. Some not so much
        According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

After a stormy day, the rain stopped about five minutes before sign-ups and never came back. Mostly clear skies and no wind makes for some pretty low scores - Two -16s threw off for first, -14 grabbed last cash, and -10 was only good enough for last place. Nice shooting, everybody!

Congratulations to Matt Roller and Johnny Lamotte who edged out Jeff Larson and Eric Medley in the CTP throw-off to take first place and $43.00.

Karl Denfeld parked hole 8 with a Leopard to win a Champion Groove donated by Scott Hill.

Matt Gillispie hit a ~40' putt with a KC Pro Aviar on hole two to win a disc golf goody bag (BSF mug, assorted stickers, clip board, pencils, sharpie, and marker disc) donated by Scott Hill.

The shot of the night goes to James McMillan, who aced hole 5 to split the $26 ace potwith his partner. The random ace for tonight was hole 1.

The secret score was +3.

Complete results and season standings can be found at Disc Golf Scene.

A big thanks goes out to our sponsors Rainy Day Games and Next Adventure.

See you next week!

Comment

Another week with some really hot scores. For the second week in a row, we had a team go bounty hunting and come up just short with a -17 down. Congrats go to Chris Kuhlman and Andrew Nava on the great score and win.

We had two aces during warmups, but none during the round so $32 rolls over to next week. The random ace was hole 2. The secret score was +1.

Tim McDill parked hole 7 to win a Champion Beast donated by Matt Schroeder. Nate Silva canned the longest putt on hole 9 to win a DX Orc donated by Sean Fry.

The complete list of scores for week 10 and season standings can be found here.

A big thanks goes out to our sponsors for week 10: Next Adventure, Rainy Day Games, Matt Schroeder, and Sean Fry.

Comment

Was my score wrong on the card? I was under the impression that I got 13 under. I know it's not a huge thing but I want to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                Was my score wrong on the card? I was under the impression that I got 13 under. I know it's not a huge thing but I want to be sure.
                If it's the one I'm thinking of, there was an issue with a 3 being circled as if it was a birdie. Once that was brought to our attention, we realized it was a -12, not a -13. I'll double check it tonight.

In fact, I'm planning on double checking all cards as well as the data entry before the finals so there might be some slight fluctuation in the standings.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  If it's the one I'm thinking of, there was an issue with a 3 being circled as if it was a birdie. Once that was brought to our attention, we realized it was a -12, not a -13. I'll double check it tonight.

In fact, I'm planning on double checking all cards as well as the data entry before the finals so there might be some slight fluctuation in the standings.
                  I never actually saw the card (my mistake there) but I'm almost positive we only missed 5. hole 3 on the front 9 and 4,5,8 and 9 on the back 9.

Thanks for all your efforts this year running the show this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                    I never actually saw the card (my mistake there) but I'm almost positive we only missed 5. hole 3 on the front 9 and 4,5,8 and 9 on the back 9.

Thanks for all your efforts this year running the show this year.
                    That's what I see, too. It's been fixed. You just took a five point jump in the standings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      That's what I see, too. It's been fixed. You just took a five point jump in the standings.
                      Thanks a lot man

Comment

• Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                        Thanks a lot man
                        I've got to admit, bringing you five points closer to me stung a little bit. At least you didn't pass me up (yet).

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          I've got to admit, bringing you five points closer to me stung a little bit. At least you didn't pass me up (yet).
                          There's still plenty of time left for points to go either way.

Comment

• It's Tues!
                            Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

• Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                              It's Tues!
                              It's you and me today Larson. Let's grab a shorty of maple bars and flat do this!
                              Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

• 35 players braved a very pleasant summer evening at Orchard Park this evening.

Brody Cannon aced hole 6 to claim the $65 ace pot as well as a DGA Aftershock donated by Rainy Day Games for the longest putt on that hole. Randy Hamilin parked his disc 2 inches away from the pole on hole 3 to win the Monty Python Flux card game also donated by Rainy Day Games. Kevin Brito won a DX Orc donated by Nate Silva by being closest to the pin on hole 4.

The secret score tonight was par, and the random ace was hole 3. Both were unclaimed again tonight.

Jeff Larson and Chris Kuhlman shot -15 and won a CTP playoff to win first place. Congratulations!

The top of the leaderboard is starting to get a little more crowded. Craig Falkowski maintains a lead, but the margin is now a little closer. Luis Nava is only four points back and Chris Kuhlman is tied with Sean Fry for third place at five points back. It's still anyone's game!

Complete scores and standings can be found here.

A special thanks goes out to our sponsors Rainy Day Games, Next Adventure, and Nate Silva.

See you next week!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X