Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ace pot finally got hit - and hard! Three aces on the night.

Details and results are here.

Comment

I fond a bike at work. a few blocks from Orchard. may make it tomorrow night we will see?
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

It's Tuesday! Hope to see everyone out tonight.

Rainy Day Games has donated a very sweet Sparkle Z Buzzz SS with an Am Worlds stamp. We'll put this up as a CTP on hole 1.

Jeff Larson is donating an actual disc that we'll be putting on hole 2 as a long putt.

Ace pot stands at a whopping $2, plus whatever we bring in tonight.

As usual, we'll have lots of fun and good times.

Comment

I hope to make it out there on Tuesday. I've got another CTP prize.. a disc.
          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Could someone let Jason Hicks know I wil not be able to make it tonight, my wife just got back from new york. I will bring his autographed ROC next week.
            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              It's Tuesday! Hope to see everyone out tonight.

Rainy Day Games has donated a very sweet Sparkle Z Buzzz SS with an Am Worlds stamp. We'll put this up as a CTP on hole 1.

Jeff Larson is donating an actual disc that we'll be putting on hole 2 as a long putt.

Ace pot stands at a whopping $2, plus whatever we bring in tonight.

As usual, we'll have lots of fun and good times.
              I'm in a holding pattern for now but if I can get the energy and remember how to throw a disc I might just show up tonight.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                I'm in a holding pattern for now but if I can get the energy and remember how to throw a disc I might just show up tonight.

Bob
                Please do, Bob. Always a pleasure to have you on the course.

Comment

39 players this week. Lots of new faces. No aces - $60 sitting in the ace pot. With a decent turnout, we'll be over $100 again.

Week 7 results

Comment

Season standings.

Comment

Looks nice out, can't wait for tonight!
                      Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Me either. I've got a ton of great throws that I didn't end up using at the BSF , so I'll be bringing it tonight!

Comment

Me either. I've got a ton of great throws that I didn't end up using at the BSF , so I'll be bringing it tonight!
                          I think Scott found his "game" on the Lost and Found table. Look out for him tonight!

Bob

Comment

All tracking of weekly results and season standing will now be done on Disc Golf Scene. You'll find this format much easier to read. I've just entered in all of the old scores and we are current through week 7 - check it out!

Comment

What an exciting night! We had great weather, an ace (Jet on hole 4, her first throw of the night), a bounty (random ace, hole 4), and a near bounty (Jeff Larson and Darin McCoy shot a smokin' hot -17 to narrowly miss the Next Adventure perfect score bounty).

Scores and standings can be found at Disc Golf Scene.

Comment

What an exciting night! We had great weather, an ace (Jet on hole 4, her first throw of the night), a bounty (random ace, hole 4), and a near bounty (Jeff Larson and Darin McCoy shot a smokin' hot -17 to narrowly miss the Next Adventure perfect score bounty).

Scores and standings can be found at Disc Golf Scene.
                                I really thought we we going to go -18... just overdrove on hole 9 and couldn't sink the 60ft putt.... perhaps next week. Thanks Scott for all your hard work.. fun to see the random ace get hit. Nice job Jet!
                                Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X