2010 Tuesday Twos - April 20th - August 24th 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    The ace pot finally got hit - and hard! Three aces on the night.

    Details and results are here.

    Comment


    • #77
      I fond a bike at work. a few blocks from Orchard. may make it tomorrow night we will see?
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

      Comment


      • #78
        It's Tuesday! Hope to see everyone out tonight.

        Rainy Day Games has donated a very sweet Sparkle Z Buzzz SS with an Am Worlds stamp. We'll put this up as a CTP on hole 1.

        Jeff Larson is donating an actual disc that we'll be putting on hole 2 as a long putt.

        Ace pot stands at a whopping $2, plus whatever we bring in tonight.

        As usual, we'll have lots of fun and good times.

        Comment


        • #79
          I hope to make it out there on Tuesday. I've got another CTP prize.. a disc.
          Breeze Huckin Master

          Comment


          • #80
            Could someone let Jason Hicks know I wil not be able to make it tonight, my wife just got back from new york. I will bring his autographed ROC next week.
            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Scott View Post
              It's Tuesday! Hope to see everyone out tonight.

              Rainy Day Games has donated a very sweet Sparkle Z Buzzz SS with an Am Worlds stamp. We'll put this up as a CTP on hole 1.

              Jeff Larson is donating an actual disc that we'll be putting on hole 2 as a long putt.

              Ace pot stands at a whopping $2, plus whatever we bring in tonight.

              As usual, we'll have lots of fun and good times.
              I'm in a holding pattern for now but if I can get the energy and remember how to throw a disc I might just show up tonight.

              Bob

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                I'm in a holding pattern for now but if I can get the energy and remember how to throw a disc I might just show up tonight.

                Bob
                Please do, Bob. Always a pleasure to have you on the course.

                Comment


                • #83
                  39 players this week. Lots of new faces. No aces - $60 sitting in the ace pot. With a decent turnout, we'll be over $100 again.

                  Week 7 results

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Season standings.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Looks nice out, can't wait for tonight!
                      Breeze Huckin Master

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Me either. I've got a ton of great throws that I didn't end up using at the BSF , so I'll be bringing it tonight!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Me either. I've got a ton of great throws that I didn't end up using at the BSF , so I'll be bringing it tonight!
                          I think Scott found his "game" on the Lost and Found table. Look out for him tonight!

                          Bob

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            All tracking of weekly results and season standing will now be done on Disc Golf Scene. You'll find this format much easier to read. I've just entered in all of the old scores and we are current through week 7 - check it out!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              What an exciting night! We had great weather, an ace (Jet on hole 4, her first throw of the night), a bounty (random ace, hole 4), and a near bounty (Jeff Larson and Darin McCoy shot a smokin' hot -17 to narrowly miss the Next Adventure perfect score bounty).

                              Scores and standings can be found at Disc Golf Scene.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Scott View Post
                                What an exciting night! We had great weather, an ace (Jet on hole 4, her first throw of the night), a bounty (random ace, hole 4), and a near bounty (Jeff Larson and Darin McCoy shot a smokin' hot -17 to narrowly miss the Next Adventure perfect score bounty).

                                Scores and standings can be found at Disc Golf Scene.
                                I really thought we we going to go -18... just overdrove on hole 9 and couldn't sink the 60ft putt.... perhaps next week. Thanks Scott for all your hard work.. fun to see the random ace get hit. Nice job Jet!
                                Breeze Huckin Master

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X