Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light turnount due, I suppose, to the threat of rain that never really materialized. A great time was had by the 25 hukkers that showed up.
    Results can be found here.

Comment

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, everyone. Hope to see you out there. Don't let the weatherman scare you - he's been wrong before.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Happy Tuesday, everyone. Hope to see you out there. Don't let the weatherman scare you - he's been wrong before.
        AND............every once in awhile he gets it right.

BTW.........I'm sure in time my knee will heal just fine. Hopefully the swelling goes down by tomorrow and once scabbed over the scab will eventually be gone as well. Ouch, ouch, ouch!

Bob

Comment

Lost a champ glow TL on hole 6 today at doubles. Threw it long past the path and forgot
          to pick it up. I just recently got it from NA and didn't put my name on it yet, posting here hoping I might get it back. 175 gram, stamp removed

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            AND............every once in awhile he gets it right.

BTW.........I'm sure in time my knee will heal just fine. Hopefully the swelling goes down by tomorrow and once scabbed over the scab will eventually be gone as well. Ouch, ouch, ouch!

Bob
            Did 2s become a contact sport all of a sudden? I am still fighting to get out there, but have not had the best Tuesdays lately.
            Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
            PDGA #37890
            Stumptown #157
            ODW TDG 10-11
            3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by MattGillispie View Post
              Lost a champ glow TL on hole 6 today at doubles. Threw it long past the path and forgot
              to pick it up. I just recently got it from NA and didn't put my name on it yet, posting here hoping I might get it back. 175 gram, stamp removed
              I have it in my bag. Forgot to mention it when we were done because I was too preoccupied trying to keep the scorecards dry. I'll bring it next week.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                Did 2s become a contact sport all of a sudden? I am still fighting to get out there, but have not had the best Tuesdays lately.
                1 1/2 twists + 1/2 flip off the #8 teepad. Impressive, but points were deducted because he did not stick the landing.

Comment

1 1/2 twists + 1/2 flip off the #8 teepad. Impressive, but points were deducted because he did not stick the landing.
                  Next week I'll throw in a triple gainer and I WILL stick the landing.

Bob

Comment

Thanks Scott, be there next Tuesday

Comment

Wow, sound like Bob's going to be trying out for the olympic gymnastics team before long
                      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Week 3 results.

Comment

I have it in my bag. Forgot to mention it when we were done because I was too preoccupied trying to keep the scorecards dry. I'll bring it next week.
                          Hahaha, look at Scott padding the numbers for next week already. Everyone check your bags! Hopefully next week will be a better week and I can make it out finally.
                          Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                          PDGA #37890
                          Stumptown #157
                          ODW TDG 10-11
                          3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

I hope to make it soon!!!
                            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Ace pot might be over $100 tomorrow right? and I'm bringing some Larson special CTPs. Don't miss it this week! If you bring a Breeze I may even sign it for you
                              Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                                Ace pot might be over $100 tomorrow right? and I'm bringing some Larson special CTPs. Don't miss it this week! If you bring a Breeze I may even sign it for you
                                There is currently $85 in the ace pot. With a good turn out we will have over $100.

Weather forecast is looking good - come on out!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X