tonight!
        Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
          tonight!
          tonight, you will lose.
          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

I'm excited because it looks like I'm going to have some Tuesday evenings open (at least for the Spring) so I hope to see people tonight. And don't forget that if you get me as a partner that I might not be that good but I am being supportive as a sponsor :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rainydaysteve View Post
              I'm excited because it looks like I'm going to have some Tuesday evenings open (at least for the Spring) so I hope to see people tonight. And don't forget that if you get me as a partner that I might not be that good but I am being supportive as a sponsor :-)

Bagger! I am bummed that I won't be there to catch up with you. It has been a while.
              Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by rainydaysteve View Post
                ... awww... that's okay... i'm a girl... and someone's gonna have to deal with having me and my (exceptionally strong and burly) girly arm for a partner...

peace,
                em
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

The first of the season is in the books! Fun night, wish I could have helped my partner more but Emma was like all 'mother like' the whole round and threw me off my game. It was fun to be on the card with you and Jordan, Emma. Oh yeah, your Sham Wow is in your hand.

Thanks Scott for keeping it going.

Bob

Comment

Week one is in the books!

Results and season standings can be found here: http://tuesdaytwos.blogspot.com/2010...one-recap.html

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                      The first of the season is in the books! Fun night, wish I could have helped my partner more but Emma was like all 'mother like' the whole round and threw me off my game. It was fun to be on the card with you and Jordan, Emma. Oh yeah, your Sham Wow is in your hand.

Thanks Scott for keeping it going.

Bob
                      ... yeah... sorry about that, bob... i'll definitely try to be more of a jerk next time... i was very pleased to get to be on the card with you for my first tuesday twos, tho... and thanks for helping me keep track of my shamwow... i'm thinking the baby blue shamwow and the baby blue disc... you know... they just blended together... it was dusk... ummm... i'm a jackass... see ya next week!

peace,
                      em

Comment

So far it looks near impossible for me to make it this season but I did want to take a second and give Scott a big thumbs up. It is no easy task to keep most of you happy. To step into that the role weekly definitely says something about character.

This actually goes for all the previous TD's at Tuesday Two's as well.
                        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

I have about 7 Nalgene bottles I've been told need to be purged from my house. Most have been lightly used, have a disc golf tourney stamp on them, and may or may not be made from plastic that may of may not be bad for you.

I was gonna donate them as CTPs, but was told that people probably don't want to win them. What do you all think? CTPs? or does anyone that attends Tues 2s want one? Speak up soon, or I'm taking them to Good Will next week.

Larson
                          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

... i forgot to flex my time at work today and i forgot to throw my bag in the car... sorry, boys... looks like i'll have to kick all y'all's butts next tuesday... hahaha!

peace,
                            em

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                              ... i forgot to flex my time at work today and i forgot to throw my bag in the car... sorry, boys... looks like i'll have to kick all y'all's butts next tuesday... hahaha!

peace,
                              em
                              I can't make it tonight either, but I plan to be there next week for sure.

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                                I can't make it tonight either, but I plan to be there next week for sure.

Cindy
                                oh, sweet, cindy!!! i didn't know you were a tuesday two'ser! see ya' next week!

peace,
                                em

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X