X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 INWS Points

Here are the INWS standings by division.

Only four Iron People left this year, hang in there.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Bob any up to date series standings with the nuke and vader?

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
        Bob any up to date series standings with the nuke and vader?

This thread has been moved twice by someone and I just found it again. I have posted the series results on the Farragut Open thread but will also attach the results here.

A lot of people were counting on Flippen Ze Disc to be their last event to use as a qualifier for the INWS. Due to the cancellation of the Flippen, we are lowering the tournaments needed to qualify for the INWS Finals from four events to three events.

The INWS was able to accrue $2500 for the Series Purse. There are 41 competitors that qualified for a piece of this purse.

Those qualified need to know that the points earned at Farragut will be added to their Series Points and no points will be dropped.

The Points are attached below.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post

This thread has been moved twice by someone and I just found it again. I have posted the series results on the Farragut Open thread but will also attach the results here.

A lot of people were counting on Flippen Ze Disc to be their last event to use as a qualifier for the INWS. Due to the cancellation of the Flippen, we are lowering the tournaments needed to qualify for the INWS Finals from four events to three events.

The INWS was able to accrue $2500 for the Series Purse. There are 41 competitors that qualified for a piece of this purse.

Those qualified need to know that the points earned at Farragut will be added to their Series Points and no points will be dropped.

The Points are attached below.
          Thanks for the info Bob...

Please let us know what to do if we qualified for the Series but are unable to make the Finals at Farragut.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
            Thanks for the info Bob...

Please let us know what to do if we qualified for the Series but are unable to make the Finals at Farragut.

If you qualified for the Finals but cannot make it, you will have zero added to your score and the standings will be re-figured. You will get a 2011 INWS Qualifier Bag Tag. In your specific case, Leslie, you are the only qualifier in your division. I will disperse your part of the purse to you when I see you.

Comment

I forgot to give Jub his TD credit for CSI. I've re-figured the results and will attach them to the bottom of this post.

Comment

Many Thanks!!

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                If you qualified for the Finals but cannot make it, you will have zero added to your score and the standings will be re-figured. You will get a 2011 INWS Qualifier Bag Tag. In your specific case, Leslie, you are the only qualifier in your division. I will disperse your part of the purse to you when I see you.
                Bob,

I appreciate the time you put into running the INWS. You and Gordon continue to keep this wonderful series alive and thriving.

Thank you!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X