X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianb View Post
    While we would like to encourage everyone to make it to Montana for one or both of the events that have traditionally been in the INWS, neither the Zoo Town Open - A tier on June 11 - 12 in Missoula, or the Timberbeast Challenge - C tier on June 25 in Troy, MT will be a part of the INWS for 2011.
    "If its not part of the series I'm not going!"

See you there!
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I guess this is looking like the first 'official' announcement that the 3rd Annual Chump Challenge will be held in Spokane on August 6, 2011

Right now it is looking to be a one day C Tier event but MAY be two...I will have that cleared up in a couple of weeks!

CC3-You've Been Chumped!

Comment

2011 INWS Dates

Are the 2011 INWS dates posted someplace? Are things still in flux?
        Inquiring minds......

Comment

Leslie,

I am pretty sure things are still in flux. My dad and I are setting to run the Farragut Open (perhaps under another event name) as the INWS final and we are pretty sure on a date but not positive. I also think Gordy and Bob are hashing out a few finalities. I would expect final schedule soon. Seems to be some interesting changes - no MT tourneys in series

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
            Leslie,

I am pretty sure things are still in flux. My dad and I are setting to run the Farragut Open (perhaps under another event name) as the INWS final and we are pretty sure on a date but not positive. I also think Gordy and Bob are hashing out a few finalities. I would expect final schedule soon. Seems to be some interesting changes - no MT tourneys in series
            Great to hear it's in the works...love Farragut and am excited about any tourney you and Jack run.

Bummer about Montana but I plan to go to ZTO and Troy regardless...just too much fun to miss.

Thanks Scott!

Comment

2011 INWS Schedule

This has been late in coming and I'll take the heat for that. Here's what I have down for this years INWS series. Would all tournament directors download the .pdf file and post at their local courses.

Please download the schedule for your viewing enjoyment and print a copy or 3 and pass it around.
              Last edited by Wobbly Bob; March 17th, 2011, 06:39 AM.
              Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                This has been late in coming and I'll take the heat for that. Here's what I have down for this years INWS series. Would all tournament directors download the .pdf file and post at their local courses.

Please download the schedule for your viewing enjoyment and print a copy or 3 and pass it around.
                calendarized!
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally Posted by brianb View Post
                  While we would like to encourage everyone to make it to Montana for one or both of the events that have traditionally been in the INWS, neither the Zoo Town Open - A tier on June 11 - 12 in Missoula, or the Timberbeast Challenge - C tier on June 25 in Troy, MT will be a part of the INWS for 2011.
                  calendarized!
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Mine are both C's
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                      Mine are both C's
                      Noted and amended.

Comment

Originally posted by brianb View Post
                        That is horrible news!! It's to bad we couldn't figure something out but I know how rough the situation can be..
                        Relax and enjoy your hair
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

The Downriver Ace Pot

The Downriver Open was a great success! But no one won the Ace Pot. The DRO Ace Pot will be added to the Lilac City Open Ace Pot. If no one hits an Ace at LCO the Ace Pot will be added to the Spokane Country Cup Ace Pot. And last but not least if no one hits an Ace at the Country Cup the Ace Pot will travel to the Finals at Farragut.

Anyone who has added to the Ace Pot during the first three events will be eligible to buy into the Finals Ace Pot (which will be separate from the Farragut Ace Pot).

If no one hits an Ace at Farragut the Ace Pot will be split up by divisions and everyone will have a shot at it in a CTP contest

Comment

Revised INWS Schedule?

Where can we find the revised INWS Schedule?
                            Is it confirmed the Finals have been moved to Oct?
                            Did FZD move as well?

Please clarify and update if possible.

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
                              Where can we find the revised INWS Schedule?
                              Is it confirmed the Finals have been moved to Oct?
                              Did FZD move as well?

Please clarify and update if possible.

Thanks!!
                              I'm trying to get the info for FZD. Here is what I have. These dates are solid.

SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW

Comment

Busy busy

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                                I'm trying to get the info for FZD. Here is what I have. These dates are solid.

SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW
                                Bob, thank you....
                                I know you have plenty do do wrapping up from the LCO.

I appreciate you responding so quickly!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X