Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey there sir bob....u happen to have a link to where the lco pics would end up?. once u get them up on the web.

Comment

Flippen Ze Disc 2

Ok heres the revised flyer for FLIPPEN ZE DISC 2!!!!! get signed up!!!!

Comment

Nuclear Meltdown Results

I have finished calculating the points for the Nuclear Meltdown and posted them to the Official Inland North West Series Website.

Seven more people qualified for the Finals Payout in October at Flippen Z Disc 2 in Wenatchee for a total of 38 qualifiers.

To date the Series has accrued $3765 from which trophies and awards will be paid out.

There are also 65 throws qualified in the Instant Win Basket Fund Raiser.
        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Chump Challenge

Who's planning on going? There doesn't seem to be much hype about this one, but it's a frickin AWESOME tourney!! 2 rounds, 27 safari holes, at least 9 of them you won't play again til next year!! I am kinda biased, since I got my first ace at this event last year. Bring your skills to Spokanistan!!!!!
          PDGA #42116

Comment

Thanks to Cory Davis and his tournament crew. The Chump Challenge was a great success this year not to mention one HECK of a good time .

The points have been calculated and posted to the Official Inland Northwest Series Website for your viewing pleasure.

I've added a PDF version for those who can't open the Excel version.

Comment

Thanks for the pdf Bob.
              PDGA # 52916
              CRDGC
              TCDGC
              FWWDGC
              PDGC

Comment

Sorry if this has already been asked but I am wondering if a player has to play in the Finals to take a "paying" spot? I didn't think I would be in the top percentage because I have been playing exceptionally poorly this year but there I am and I am not sure if I will be able to make Flippen Z Disc 2 or not. I will push a little harder to make it now.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                  Sorry if this has already been asked but I am wondering if a player has to play in the Finals to take a "paying" spot? I didn't think I would be in the top percentage because I have been playing exceptionally poorly this year but there I am and I am not sure if I will be able to make Flippen Z Disc 2 or not. I will push a little harder to make it now.
                  Scott, you are qualified for the INWS Finals Payout which is separate from the FZD payout. We are paying the top 50% of those qualified for the INWS Finals in each division. For more info see the INWS Website and look at the Point System page.

Comment

Qualifying and 'paying spot'

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                    You asked if you have to go to the Finals to take a paying spot. The answer is no, but you will be at a disadvantage against those who go in with either 4 or 5 qualifying events and the chance to earn more points at the Final. As a qualifier your points from the regular season events will be stacked in order with all the qualifiers including those who attend the Final and from that list the cut for the top 50% will be made. Hope that is enough answer. Gordy

Comment

Hey Chef How the Vacation?

Is it true that to date the INWS has almost 4 grand addded to the finals. Thats almost $500/ event raised.
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it. I will try to make the FZD, kicking myself for not going last year and I don't want to miss it 2 in a row.

Comment

where is the inland nw series going?

This is just an open question, but, How far INLAND must one travel to be considered to be "INLAND" for this series of events.

Comment

Originally posted by tomw View Post
                            This is just an open question, but, How far INLAND must one travel to be considered to be "INLAND" for this series of events.
                            Tri-Cities is as far west as we are currently going for 2011.

Missoula is as far east as we are going in 2011.

Comment

I am trying to plan my 2011 tournament travel schedule, do you have the dates or locations for any of the 2011 events.
                              Throw What You Know.
                              "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                              PDGA# 45989

Comment

While we would like to encourage everyone to make it to Montana for one or both of the events that have traditionally been in the INWS, neither the Zoo Town Open - A tier on June 11 - 12 in Missoula, or the Timberbeast Challenge - C tier on June 25 in Troy, MT will be a part of the INWS for 2011.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X