Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one more idea to hash over. When daylight savings time kicks in at the beginning of November I am considering moving the start time to noon. This will allow us plenty of time to play singles and there should still be enough daylight to play a round of doubles afterward too if people want to. Any thoughts? Post them here and/or voice them this Sunday. Hash it up!

Comment

Winter League week one

We had 17 people out yesterday for the first week of Winter League at Pier. For those without email here is a list of players and scores: Mike Ward 57, Jason Back 61, Seth Hurwitz 58, Albert Ricker 57, Federico Sitja 63, Dave Froh 52, Dave Walker 67, Jeff Hagerty 56, Eric Mathias 57, Tyler Wilson 59, Tewa Phimmasone 56, Mike Hamann 65, Tony Juaron 72, Ross Freeman 69, Dave Trost 65, Ken 65, Torrey Tuft 52. These people will get to play for some $$ from now on. The rest of you still have to play an initial round first, so come join us next week. See you then.

By the way, after reviewing the actual scores on the cards I had to correct a couple of your scores. There was no penalty for submitting the incorrect scores this time but you should all get in the habit of double checking them because if you play a tournament and submit an incorrect score the score will be corrected and then two strokes are added in.

Comment

So there is word that some of the baskets are going to be removed soon, if not already. How is this going to effect Sundays? Just curious before I bust out my rain gear for this weekend.
        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
        PDGA #37890
        Stumptown #157
        ODW TDG 10-11
        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Word has it that 3, 4, 7, 8, 13, 14 have been removed.
          educate your thinking

Comment

Has anyone confirmed this?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X