Dabney Double 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dabney Doubles: Dabney Double 2010

    Only 102 days till the beginning of my 9th year of running DABNEY DOUBLES!!!

    The beginning will be on April 18th with two tourneys that day .

    Peace,

    Kevin

  • #2
    Less than 100 days!

    Comment


    • #3
      !!!60 Days!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
        !!!60 Days!!!!

        Check that....

        ONE MONTH !!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Kevin,
          What time are you kicking off on the 18th?
          I am READY to play!
          Thanks for continuing the tradition.

          Comment


          • #6
            yeee haw

            Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
            Kevin,
            What time are you kicking off on the 18th?
            I am READY to play!
            Thanks for continuing the tradition.
            word... thanks for another season, Kevin. looking forward to discin' the Dabney
            "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

            Comment


            • #7
              doesn't Dabney Doubles start on 4/20 no matter what day it falls on?

              Comment


              • #8
                not this year or last year either
                two events first day makes for more play

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DanD View Post
                  doesn't Dabney Doubles start on 4/20 no matter what day it falls on?
                  Timber Doubles is having there start on 4/20 this year...

                  I changed starting on 4/20 last year so we could have a whole day of discing and not have to worry about getting kicked out of the park on the first tourney...and I will also be throwing another tourney on 4/22. It's like a 4/20 sandwich.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Three weeks from today!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey Kevin how much will it cost this year and please tell me your not going to make hole 15 a mando again.
                      X - Man

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                        Hey Kevin how much will it cost this year and please tell me your not going to make hole 15 a mando again.
                        Still waiting
                        X - Man

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                          Still waiting

                          Cost is $5 like it has been since year one
                          $3 go back to payouts...$1 goes to ace pot...$1 goes to finals

                          AND YES THE MANDO ON 15 WILL STILL BE THERE!!!!



                          17 DAYS Till the beginning......can't wait to see you all out there...even the crusties

                          Kevin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hey Kevin,
                            I know what time to be there because of your PM, but MAYBE you should tell everyone else.
                            Well, every one except Keith.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                              Hey Kevin,
                              I know what time to be there because of your PM, but MAYBE you should tell everyone else.
                              Well, every one except Keith.
                              For April 18th - two tournies
                              Sign-ups 9am playing by 9:45-10...then start round 2 about an hour after that.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X