Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is it! Everyone is invited to come out and watch The Skins at Dabney. I'm going to start ASAP after the 5 o'clock hour...once everyone has had a chance to warm up a bit.

Hole layout

1 - right
    2 - left - over the hill
    3 to hole 9
    4 - left
    5 - deep
    6 - right
    7 - right
    8 - left or center
    9 - left
    10 - right (with rope and concrete path OB)
    11 - deep
    12 to 13
    14 - right
    15 - left
    16 - deep
    17 - left
    3 - left on mound
    10 to 18 (with road and concrete path OB)

See you tonight

Kevin

Comment

• Well it's 3pm and I have this feeling of wrapping my work up and get ready to drive across town, but no more dubz . At least I have some football to watch tonight

I thought I posted this last week

Top 6
      Zach Murphy – Sean Healen
      Dizzy – Chris Jones
      Eddie – Tim Skellenger

Bottom 6
      Justin R. – Tom Dooley
      Fat Boy – Jeremy Fancher
      Camo - cali

Last Thursday everyone was a winner! I would have to say that last nights finals were one for the ages. I watched a lot of the Top 6… Chris Jones and Dizzy started out on fire and continued it for the front 9…Jones/Dizzy took the first 5 holes out right…crazy within the first five holes and be up $150.00 can make you feel good. Hole 6,7,8,9,10 push. Timmy steps up on 11 Tee with his good luck charm watching (his father) and puts the disc within 15 feet from the pin to take the 6 hole skins…a cooool $180.00 . After Timmy and Eddie got those skins the game was on and no one was going to let that happen again. For the remaining holes one team would have a great shot and the other teams shot was ok, but someone from the teams that were out would drill a looonnnngggg putt to push the hole. This went on for the last 7 holes. I do want to give props to Zach and Sean H. for playing light out, but were not getting the breaks to get any skins. On the last hole…tee pad 10 to basket 18…there were 7 skins up for grab a lot of big arm throws to 18. Again Zach/Sean put it close and yes you can guess another team pinned it and pushed the skins. They decided to split the last 7 holes so everyone would take $$$$ home.

Payouts….

Top 6
      Zach Murphy – Sean Healen $70.00
      Dizzy – Chris Jones $220.00
      Eddie – Tim Skellenger $250.00

Bottom 6
      Justin R. – Tom Dooley $140.00
      Fat Boy – Jeremy Fancher $140.00
      Camo – cali $ 80.00

Well it’s the end of The Dubz for another year.

I just want to thank everyone that came out to enjoy Thursday nights at Dabney .

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU TO THE STATE PARKS TO ALLOW ME TO THROW THE DUBZ AT DABNEY STATE PARK....

See you April 17, 2011

Ready to rock and roll my 10th year!

Kevin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
        Well it's 3pm and I have this feeling of wrapping my work up and get ready to drive across town, but no more dubz . At least I have some football to watch tonight

I thought I posted this last week

Top 6
        Zach Murphy – Sean Healen
        Dizzy – Chris Jones
        Eddie – Tim Skellenger

Bottom 6
        Justin R. – Tom Dooley
        Fat Boy – Jeremy Fancher
        Camo - cali

Last Thursday everyone was a winner! I would have to say that last nights finals were one for the ages. I watched a lot of the Top 6… Chris Jones and Dizzy started out on fire and continued it for the front 9…Jones/Dizzy took the first 5 holes out right…crazy within the first five holes and be up $150.00 can make you feel good. Hole 6,7,8,9,10 push. Timmy steps up on 11 Tee with his good luck charm watching (his father) and puts the disc within 15 feet from the pin to take the 6 hole skins…a cooool $180.00 . After Timmy and Eddie got those skins the game was on and no one was going to let that happen again. For the remaining holes one team would have a great shot and the other teams shot was ok, but someone from the teams that were out would drill a looonnnngggg putt to push the hole. This went on for the last 7 holes. I do want to give props to Zach and Sean H. for playing light out, but were not getting the breaks to get any skins. On the last hole…tee pad 10 to basket 18…there were 7 skins up for grab a lot of big arm throws to 18. Again Zach/Sean put it close and yes you can guess another team pinned it and pushed the skins. They decided to split the last 7 holes so everyone would take $$$$ home.

Payouts….

Top 6
        Zach Murphy – Sean Healen $70.00
        Dizzy – Chris Jones $220.00
        Eddie – Tim Skellenger $250.00

Bottom 6
        Justin R. – Tom Dooley $140.00
        Fat Boy – Jeremy Fancher $140.00
        Camo – cali $ 80.00

Well it’s the end of The Dubz for another year.

I just want to thank everyone that came out to enjoy Thursday nights at Dabney .

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU TO THE STATE PARKS TO ALLOW ME TO THROW THE DUBZ AT DABNEY STATE PARK....

See you April 17, 2011

Ready to rock and roll my 10th year!

Kevin
        Thanks again Kevin for doin THE DUBZ...I would have been at a loss as what to do this eve but my daughter started as a freshman cheerleader at Sandy and they play on Thursday so it worked out.YOU rock and I look foward to team golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X