Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great day at dabney had awesome time looking forward to more cashed on the first one and didnt on the second

thank you kevin
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

This last sunday was so great to see a lot of people out there! Even with Windy River and the GNO going on we had 52 players for the morning and 47 players for the afternoon.

Tomorrow is the 3rd touney of the year. Sign-ups will begin when I get there...my guess is 5-5:30 and playing SAP after that.

ACE pot already is at $99 bones and there are possible aces everywhere right now with the pin placements.

I will have the standings at Dabney tomorrow.

See ya' at the Dubz!

Last edited by Kevin Madrid; April 21st, 2010, 03:13 PM. Reason: corrected # of players

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
        This last sunday was so great to see a lot of people out there! Even with Windy River and the GNO going on we had 52 players for the morning and 47 players for the afternoon.

Tomorrow is the 3rd touney of the year. Sign-ups will begin when I get there...my guess is 5-5:30 and playing SAP after that.

ACE pot already is at $99 bones and there are possible aces everywhere right now with the pin placements.

I will have the standings at Dabney tomorrow.

See ya' at the Dubz!

I did forget the thank a couple of people...Wes H. and Jeff Baker. Both gave me a CTP's for the second round.
        Wes donated a glass mini for hole 9 - won by Crist
        Jeff Baker donated a wood aviar putter (?) for hole 2- won by Ron J....took it from me by inches .

Thank you

Comment

One word for last night...WOW!!!!
          When I first rolled into the park not that many people were there. By 5:25 I had 64 people show up to play . I for one was . I believe this is the most to show up at the beginning of the Dubz on Thursday! There were only two holes that were left open. As many people on the course I think our group was held up only a couple of times...AWESOME!!!

I do want to thank Chris Jones (Aftershock) and Rob Ryan (Champ Wraith and water jug, towel and bandana from Next Adventure) for the CTP's.
          The Aftershock was on hole 18 won by Kris Pine and the Champ Wraith and other items on hole 2 won by Sam Bieber.

For this large a turn out we had a good size payout for the top 8 teams...
          1st Tyler Christianson - Lankins (-13) won $50
          2nd Dizzy - Chris Jones (-11) won $34
          3rd Grummert - Camo (-9) won $26
          4th Doug Baldwin - Ali (-8...six groups in playoff) won $22
          5th Don Stowell - Eddie F (-8) won $19
          6th Chris Graham - Rob Ryan (-8) won $16
          7th Ladd Klink - Traviss W (-8) won $14
          8th Justin R. - Joe A. (-8) won $11

No one hit the ace this week...next week $163.00+. Already can have ace pot over $200.00 by the second week...AWESOME

There was a situation that happened at the end of the tourney after the teams turned their cards in to us. Eventhough these are not PDGA Tournies we still follow the rules...right. Well 3-4 teams turned in score cards not added up correctly. Since the beginning of me throwing this I made the rule that we will recalculate the score give you the correct score...then give you a two stroke penalty. I could DQ you but I don't see the reason...again this is for fun, but at the end of the year there can be a lot of $$$$ on the line so I penalize by strokes instead of straight out DQ. SO FROM NOW ON ADD YOUR SCORE CARDS UP AND THEN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE VERIFY YOUR CARD!

Remember next week again sign-ups will be from 5-5:30 and playing SAP after that. If we again hit the 64 spot I may turn the other people away...so don't be late!

I will be forwarding the standings to Stu so here shortly we should have them up for you to view. Thank you Stu for your assistance again.

See you next Thursday!

Kevin

Comment

Last thing... Already 87 different people have shown up to play the Dubz. Thank you for coming out and enjoying Dabney and supporting the Dubz!

Comment

Last thing... Already 87 different people have shown up to play the Dubz. Thank you for coming out and enjoying Dabney and supporting the Dubz!

I am just there for the....but it is great to see everyone out fot dubz....thanks Kevin....you make our Thursdays all spring and summer

Comment

If I ever get the chance to play this I will. I have only played it once but loved it. I got partnered with a local "Pro" player who I could tell was pissed that he got stuck with an am like me, and we played like crap. I still had a great time though.
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Dabney Doubles results

I am posting them on my Web site again this year.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                    I am posting them on my Web site again this year.

Cheers

STU

Comment

STU
                      Stu's site... http://www.aracnet.com/~stuart/teamgolf.htm

Comment

Just sent Stu the results from last night.

Kevin

Comment

Thanks. Thought I was going to have to go postal on Stu for not including the link.
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Week 4 results are posted..

Cheers - By the way, The Dalles has a new brew pub! The Clock Tower - 311 Union St. See you there..

Comment

sausage guy at dab

hey folks....i shall set up for dabdubs tonite come hungry cant wait to see you all again
                              sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
                                hey folks....i shall set up for dabdubs tonite come hungry cant wait to see you all again

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X