Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
    For April 18th - two tournies
    Sign-ups 9am playing by 9:45-10...then start round 2 about an hour after that.

dam are we playing speed disc that 1st round........

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

6 Day to go!

Went and played Pier yesterday...awesome day...tooo bad shot crappy. After playing stopped to ask if the sausage guy will show up to Dabney on the 18th...HE said YES! So expect some good grub to pick up from the Sausage Guy between the two tournies for Sunday.

SEE YOU THERE!

Comment

Kevin,

Could you please describe the two tourneys this Sunday at Dabney? Are they both random draw doubles? Singles? One of each? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
          Kevin,

Could you please describe the two tourneys this Sunday at Dabney? Are they both random draw doubles? Singles? One of each? Thanks.
          Random draw for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            Kevin,

Dam Jeff its called Dabney doubles you meat head. Just show up in your cheerleading uniform also Lance would like it if you put on the red wig this time because you look like hooker in the other color wigs.
            X - Man

Comment

LESS than five days (apx. 118.5 hours) until DD 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even picturing Jeff in a cheerleaders outfit with a red wig doesn't dampen my enthusiasm. (Now I just pictured his legs in the skirt, so I'm a little sick. I should be OK by Sunday.)

Comment

I hope the weather forcasters are correct with Sundays weather...70 degrees would be great!! We could possibly have another sighting of "The Brit" playing topless

I'm Ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
                  I hope the weather forcasters are correct with Sundays weather...70 degrees would be great!! We could possibly have another sighting of "The Brit" playing topless

I'm Ready!

I am too....but I will not be there Sunday as I have road trip to make....GNO...but I shall attend Thursday...hope you have good weather

Comment

Originally posted by dooley View Post
                    I am too....but I will not be there Sunday as I have road trip to make....GNO...but I shall attend Thursday...hope you have good weather
                    Bring home the GNO so you can show it off on Thursday night . Good luck this coming weekend and safe travels.

Comment

Why is this thread titled "Dabney Double 2010 "? Will there only be one event?
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                        Why is this thread titled "Dabney Double 2010 "? Will there only be one event?
                        Well if you go to the top of this page click on the tab "calender" and you will see the very nice guy listed the dates for the Dabney Doubles

Comment

That'll learn me for trying to be a sass-mouth!
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Well I better put this out there. When you come out on Sunday and every Thursday after that...PLEASE PLEASE no large bills over $20. It is such a pain in my backside breaking money and doing the sign-ups. I will bring some change, but if there are a lot of $20's coming in I will ask for you to try and break it before signing up. I will allow you to sign up with a $20 if you are signing up you + 2-3 other peeps.

Thank you,

Your forever running TD of the Dabney Dubz!

Comment

I'm bringing a $1000 bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                                I'm bringing a $1000 bill.
                                Go for it...I''ll give you your change back at the end of the season.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X