X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LL 2014 inquiry?

When DST begins, I'm not driving home in the dark from work any more and TDG is gone... I find myself wondering if LL2014 will ever start. So, I thought I'd just go ahead and ask.....

Whaddup with LL2014? I think I'm getting anxious a couple of months early, but...

Pre-season prediction... someone under 21 wins it all this year..... closely followed by someone over 50.....

Oddly, Lunchtime League will return at the very same time that it does every year - the middle of May.

That said, we will be having a Lunchtime League preseason event on May 5th to raise money for this year's Rose City Open. 4:30-5:30 sign-ups or something. More info as we get closer. Food and drink and disc and raffle and fun.

On May 12th, we will be having a Lunchtime League preseason event to raise money for printing costs and other essentials needed to make Lunchtime League run.

May 19th, we start the season in earnest. 18 weeks. Your best 12 count towards the finals.

I plan on winning this year.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

OK, so we start Monday the 19th. Is registration 4:30-5:30?

Comment

Did LL begin?
        Is there one today?
        What time are sign ups?
        Any changes from previous season?

Comment

Started last week. Didn't happen Memorial day (today). You'll have to wait until next Monday.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X