X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnation Doubles 2014

We are cranking it back up on Thursday March 13! Be ready to play by 5:00. The ace pot is sitting around $60.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

We had a pretty decent turnout of 14 players last night. Under perfect conditions, Lay and Ryan threw -14 ftw followed by myself and GP at -12. Lay also got the CTP on #1/10 and raided the ace pot with a perfect tomahawk on #13. He also aced #7 in the warm-up round earlier with a RHBH. 5:00 next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

11 players on 3/20. Lay and Stefan win it Thursday with a -11. Lay once again had the shor of the day by hitting the #4 basket with a tomahawk for the near-ace. $6 in the ace pot next week. We tee off at 5:15!

Team Deucebag

Comment

15 players beat the rain last night. Brett and Randy took the 1st place $ by shooting -11. James and Nathaniel shot -10 for 2nd while Sean and myself took 3rd with -9. Nate also cashed the CTP on #6/15. The ace pot grew to $20. 5:15 next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

9 players braved the rain yesterday which meant there was a joker in the deck. I happened to pull it to get the Cali duties and made a lot of second-chance putts to hit -12 ftw. Nathaniel and Stefan followed in 2nd with -10. I also parked #17 about 3 feet away for the CTP on #8/17 to take all the money! The ace pot is ~$30 for next week. We start at 5:30 next week. Bang 'em!

Team Deucebag

Comment

19 golfers last night! Mark and Brett shot -13 ftw while Kevin got the CTP on #6/15 fresh off of a nasty knee injury that will require surgery. I didn't catch who got 2nd and 3rd. The shot of the day was Kyle's near skip ace on #18 that hit weak side and fell out. The ace pot will be ~$50 next week.

Team Deucebag

Comment

he weather wimps were nowhere to be found last night, as only the hard corps enjoyed the drizzle. 7 players, no aces. Stefan F and Andy F took it down with a -9. I parked my first throw of the day on #1 for the CTP. The ace pot will be $52 next week. Still starting at 5:30.

Team Deucebag

Comment

20 players enjoyed yesterday's weather, but one pairing had a day to remember. Kyle K and myself not only tied the course record with -16, but we threw -10 on the back nine to set a new record score there. Kyle cleaned out the $66 ace pot with a hammer ace on the 182ft #13. We birdied all the other holes on the back 9. Erik I and Wayne W shot a stellar -13 which is usally good enough to win but not this time. There was a playoff going on for 3rd, but i had to run before it finished. I'm not sure who got the CTP, but I know who had the 2nd-best shot.

We start at 6pm next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

We're trending out here. One week the weather is great, the next it's the spaunch. 7 players turned out and got soaked last night. I drew the Cali and only managed -7, but it was still good enough to get into a playoff with Carlee/Shawn. I birdied, and they didn't. Shawn did snatch the CTP from me on #s5/14 with the last throw of the day. $7 in the ace pot next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

19 players enjoyed the warm but muggy conditions last night. Congrats to Kevin and Travis for their playoff win over Nathaniel and Doug. Both groups shot -11. Kevin also hit the CTP for an extra $19. Carlee and Kev took 3rd place money with -10. The ace pot is up to $26 next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

12 players last night. Lay returns from Cambodia to shoot -10 with Doug H ftw. Nathaniel and Kyle took 2nd with -9. Kevin put his drive on #6 under the basket for $12. The ace pot will be close to $60 next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

20 golfers enjoyed the awesome weather yesterday! Brett V had an especially nice day. He started the round out by parking the CTP on #1/10 about 2' away. Soon thereafter he aced the 333' #12 to clear out the ace pot of $65ish and then combined with Doug H to run way from the field with the low score of -15. Carlee Pruitt and Kyle K won the playoff for 2nd with -11. $15 in the pot next week.

Team Deucebag

Comment

What started out as a promising afternoon weather-wise quickly degenerated into a monsoon as 16 players began the round yesterday. Throw in the swirling winds of the leading edge of the low pressure system led to some challenging conditions, but Brett V and partner didn't care. -15 in that mess is an accomplishment! 2 teams tied at -9 while Erik I pinned #5/14 for the CTP. $30 in the ace pot next week.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Surprisingly, only 11 players showed Thursday night to enjoy the perfect conditions. Two old guys got teamed up, let's call them Erik and Getty, and stomped the field with -14 while putting on a putting clinic. Kyle and his partner shot -11 for 2nd while Brett V just inched out Kevin C for the CTP. $36 in the ace pot next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

12 players enjoyed a dry front 9 before the rain hit. Mark and Kevin C came in with -12 and nipped Kyle K and myself by one shot. Kevin also hit the CTP on #1/10. $48+ in the ace pot next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X