Lunchtime League 2009: Mondays in June, July, & August at 6:00 PM Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Please do, doors open at 6 PM, first 60 players to pay their own entry will get in, and I am told we will have food this week!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      Please do, doors open at 6 PM, first 60 players to pay their own entry will get in, and I am told we will have food this week!
      Affirmative! Darr/Adams/Greene/Jones will throw down the DOGS!!
      Bring on week two!! I would like to remind everyone of my STRICT yet LOOSELY enforced (read: No REAL penalty aside from RAZZING) rule...
      ANYONE starting the season in a division lower than Advanced that shoots under par (raw score) from the pro pads is a BAGGER!!!
      I can't remember if we had any of those week 1
      Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Darr View Post
        Affirmative! Darr/Adams/Greene/Jones will throw down the DOGS!!
        Bring on week two!! I would like to remind everyone of my STRICT yet LOOSELY enforced (read: No REAL penalty aside from RAZZING) rule...
        ANYONE starting the season in a division lower than Advanced that shoots under par (raw score) from the pro pads is a BAGGER!!!
        I can't remember if we had any of those week 1
        *cough* Johnny Lamotte... *cough* Joel Jones *cough*

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by XandorF View Post
          *cough* Johnny Lamotte... *cough* Joel Jones *cough*
          well.. sry i was confused about the whole thing cause it was my first time, i just have one question should i be in pro or advance this week?

          and just to let you all know i did a practice round before and i finished +6 and it was only my second time playing the course i dint think i would get -2

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by johnny lamotte View Post
            well.. sry i was confused about the whole thing cause it was my first time, i just have one question should i be in pro or advance this week?

            and just to let you all know i did a practice round before and i finished +6 and it was only my second time playing the course i dint think i would get -2
            that is a sick score for the second time at the course, no question! congrats. im just giving you a hard time...

            see you monday if you make it out.

            Comment


            • #36
              I think Darr's bagger rule should also apply to tourney players who sign up as novices. *cough cough*Over The Hill Bob*cough cough*

              I'm bringin' the heat tonight, old man!

              See ya'll this evening!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                I think Darr's bagger rule should also apply to tourney players who sign up as novices. *cough cough*Over The Hill Bob*cough cough*

                I'm bringin' the heat tonight, old man!

                See ya'll this evening!
                THAT was corrected to Intermediate!

                You want a piece of me? Come and get some, if you think you can handle it.

                Bob

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  THAT was corrected to Intermediate!
                  Haha! I know, I'm just playin' with ya. I know how you like the smack talk.

                  Oh, I can handle it. There will be no tie tonight, sir.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by johnny lamotte View Post
                    well.. sry i was confused about the whole thing cause it was my first time, i just have one question should i be in pro or advance this week?

                    and just to let you all know i did a practice round before and i finished +6 and it was only my second time playing the course i dint think i would get -2
                    You will stay in INT. Congrats on the hot round, it's all in fun. If you have never played advanced in a tournament then you are EXACTLY where you belong. Just expect some jabbing when you do shoot well.
                    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Darr View Post
                      Just expect some jabbing when you do shoot well.
                      And therefore, Darr will not be expecting any jabbing.

                      Bob

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Items:

                        Access to Student Center: Caris? Albert? Jeff? Randy?
                        Food: Patrick/George.
                        Barbecue: Propane? Randy? Albert?
                        CTPs: anyone? donation?
                        sound booth will be down. laptop: Gawain. projector: maybe.
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          There may be a Gwillim sighting tonight.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                            Items:

                            Access to Student Center: Caris? Albert? Jeff? Randy?
                            Food: Patrick/George.
                            Barbecue: Propane? Randy? Albert?
                            CTPs: anyone? donation?
                            sound booth will be down. laptop: Gawain. projector: maybe.
                            I have a BBQ and propane that I can bring if needed just let me know.

                            Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I can bring a CTP for tonight. MUCH excitement in the brain but the legs are complaining at the marathon that was Milo yesterday.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I just spoke with Randy; he told me where the charcoal grills are, and the fire bricks. Even faster, he told me where the gas grill is, and confirmed there will be enough gas, and how to get more gas. Things are coming together.... Won't know about the projector until I get there, but I can always bring a laptop and an extra monitor...
                                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X