Lunchtime League 2009: Mondays in June, July, & August at 6:00 PM Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Monday!!!

Comment

wondering

so what are the rules for dogs on church property?

Is it on a leash and under control?

thanx
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

As far as I'm aware, dogs are welcome, as long as they're leashed and under control.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
          As far as I'm aware, dogs are welcome, as long as they're leashed and under control.

cool

i thought that i had seen the neighbors out with dogs in the area.

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

When does online registration open?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              When does online registration open?

Bob
              It's full.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                It's full.
                Can I get on the wait list and is camping free?

Bob

Comment

Wait, wait... as a "Pro", I get 4.8 plus 1.5 strokes as my initial handicap? Are we going for an AM-Only league or what? 6.3 strokes as an initial handicap seems kind of steep to me.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Wait, wait... as a "Pro", I get 4.8 plus 1.5 strokes as my initial handicap? Are we going for an AM-Only league or what? 6.3 strokes as an initial handicap seems kind of steep to me.
                    It will only push you to make you better...

Comment

Sam, I read "except Pro" in the initial post, so I don't think that plus applies.

Comment

Yes.... reading comprehension would do wonders for my posting game. Thanks, Susie. See ya this evening.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

woundering

are you going to keep track of these stats and score on any of the online scoring sites like disc golf scene. Or am I going to have to keep track for my self.

Hippy007

see you tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                            are you going to keep track of these stats and score on any of the online scoring sites like disc golf scene. Or am I going to have to keep track for my self.

Hippy007

see you tonight
                            I believe all the scores are kept track of on the below link:

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/LunchTime_League/

This link is also on the first post of this thread.

Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Thanks everyone for coming out, and for patiently dealing with some minor week 1 complications...

Click for Week 1 results

This week, thanks go out to: Jason A, for helping with check-in, checking scorecards, and assisting with week 1 data entry, and Audrie for helping out too...

To Jason M, for donating a 172 g DX Valkyrie, Next Adventure stamp, CTP on hole 6. PARKED under the basket with a KC Roc by Jason A...

GPBC: Greater Portland Bible Church, for the use of the course and the Student Center building...

Caris, for printing our signup sheets and scorecards, and opening the SC...

Jeff L, for opening the SC again for awards...

George A & Patrick D, for donating hot dogs for next week's food...

(Our liaison was unavoidably detained, thanks for your patience and hunger, I will work to have backup plans in place for future weeks, please come back and watch your handicap take shape as you improve over the summer and take the weekly dollars season trophy! Beat your buddies, whip the pros, and crush your husbands! See you all next week

OK, now the good stuff:

ACE: Hole 1: Patrick D; $39.00!

OK, the rest is in the results, here is the alternate link for those not Yahoo-inclined:
                              http://home.comcast.net/~accuspeed/LL09/Week1weekly.htm
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Ok to show up tomorrow and enter in the tourney?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X