X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dabney doubles?????

It seems that the word has gotten out about the 2 rounds on sunday the 19th..... Dont know what time yet...... Should be posted soon.....so hurry up kevin..... See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah falling behind...

As far as the 19th of April...Two rounds of Random Doubles.

Round 1
    Sign-ups at 9:30 to 9:50
    Play at 10'ish

Round 2
    Sign-ups for second round 30-45 min after finishing first round (Guessing 1-1:30). sign-ups will be about 30min long...play right after that.

Each round will be $5 per person...$3 Payouts, $1 skins, $1 Ace pot.

DO NOT BRING $20'S or higher...I WILL NOT BREAK $20, $50, $100 THIS YEAR AT ALL!!!! (and yes someone last year tried to give me a $100) So please bring the correct amount. If you do bring a $20 please figure out how YOU are going to give me $5 from that $20.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to come out April 11th around 10am to help pick up Dabney...After a little cleaning will play a random draw afterwards.

Take care,

Kevin
    Last edited by Kevin Madrid; April 8th, 2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Interesting approach, refusing legal tender. Oh well, the following is so loyal, I am sure it will not dissuade anyone. Personally, I always found that keeping a large amount of small bills on hand throughout the season works well. (Especially when the entry is $5 PLUS optional $1 ace pot, as in LL.) Start with a visit to the bank, replenish throughout the season if needed. An inconvenience, but then again, any contribution of time can be looked at as an inconvenience.

Thanks for bringing back Dabney Doubles again, I hope to make one or more this year, since I now work out of Gladstone, the possibility is improved.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

DABNEY DOUBLES YAY
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          Interesting approach, refusing legal tender. Oh well, the following is so loyal, I am sure it will not dissuade anyone. Personally, I always found that keeping a large amount of small bills on hand throughout the season works well. (Especially when the entry is $5 PLUS optional $1 ace pot, as in LL.) Start with a visit to the bank, replenish throughout the season if needed. An inconvenience, but then again, any contribution of time can be looked at as an inconvenience.

Thanks for bringing back Dabney Doubles again, I hope to make one or more this year, since I now work out of Gladstone, the possibility is improved.

Someone over the weekend mentioned that if they were going to pay for more than one person...that I would not take a $20 than???

OK

I do have to make a small correction on money... I will take a $20 if 2 or more are signing up at that moment.

Comment

so this thursday then??????
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
              so this thursday then??????

Yeah!!!

Sign-ups from 5pm to 5:25...play SAP

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module