Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    started a topic 2009 Tuesday Twos

2009 Tuesday Twos

Only 19 days left until Tuesday Twos starts again!
    What is Tuesday Twos?
    Tuesday Twos is a random-draw, best-shot disc golf league held at Orchard Park in Hillsboro, Oregon.
    The league is laid-back and focuses on having fun and introducing new people to the sport.

Players of all ages and abilities are welcome, especially those who have never played in an organized league or event before.

Show up as many or as few times as you like, even in the middle of the season!

When?
    The 2009 season runs every Tuesday from April 21st through August 25th.
    Sign-ups begin at 5:30 and end at 5:50.

After a short player's meeting, two rounds of 9 (18 holes) are played with awards following immediately after (usually around 8:00).

How Much?
    It only costs $5 to play, with $4 going to payout and $1 to the ace-pot.

• larsonjeff
    replied
    So.... is there a plan to Tuesday Twos this year? I hope so as I'm already wanting to be out there.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Thanks Ken for another great season!

Congratulations, Champ.

Leave a comment:

• larsonjeff
    replied
    Thanks Ken for running TT again this year. Wish I could have made more weeks and qualified for the top 12, but alas there is always next year. I really appreciate your hard work and commitment to the sport and all that play TT.

Signed,
    Breeze Huckin' Master

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Bad dream

I had this terrible nightmare last night. Tuesday Two's was about to end. In this dream, we were about to start the playoffs and then there would be 33 long weeks of no Twos after that.

Then, sadly, I realized it wasn't just a dream.

It's not too late. Come on out for one last round of random doubles craziness!

(BTW, I missed the playoffs in my dream, too )

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Crap. This is not good...
    It's OK. He's as humble as I am so I'm sure he won't give you any crap about it.

You're right..... Not good.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Crap. This is not good...

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam View Post
    This thing still running? Still doing the A/B version of doubles?

Am I winning the league?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Not so much (my ten year old son is ahead of you in the standings).

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    This thing still running? Still doing the A/B version of doubles?

Am I winning the league?

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    OK gang... Last week it was pretty damn hot and we had the lowest turnout of the season. Where the heck was everybody? In the AC?
    Hopefully the turnout will be a little better this week. The good news was that there were very few casual players on the course. Parking was still a bitch.

Grab that sunscreen and extra water and come on down!
    I'll have two water jugs out there for everybody. We all stayed hydrated last night at Lunchtiime and everything was fine. Don't let a little heat stop anyone.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Jet View Post
    Sounds like you plan to be there Scott. That's great. Could I stop by and pick up my Teebird?
    Absolutely.

Leave a comment:

• Jet
    replied
    OK gang... Last week it was pretty damn hot and we had the lowest turnout of the season. Where the heck was everybody? In the AC?
    Hopefully the turnout will be a little better this week. The good news was that there were very few casual players on the course. Parking was still a bitch.

Sounds like you plan to be there Scott. That's great. Could I stop by and pick up my Teebird?

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zippyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Come on, he throws frisbee's in parks for crying out loud. He'll NEVER grow up.

Bob
    So very true....

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Grow up.
    Come on, he throws frisbee's in parks for crying out loud. He'll NEVER grow up.

Bob

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X