Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken, thanks for running the tournament tonight even though you weren't feeling good. Playing catch helped my putting.
    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

• Help!

I ended up having to drop out of the BSF before my last round to take care of my sick wife and family. Now, I've got whatever they had and I can't run Tuesday Twos tonight.

I'm looking for someone to help run it in my absence! If you are willing to run it in my place, I will get you the necessary stuff.

503-734-6601

Thanks,
      Ken

Comment

• Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
        Help!

I ended up having to drop out of the BSF before my last round to take care of my sick wife and family. Now, I've got whatever they had and I can't run Tuesday Twos tonight.

I'm looking for someone to help run it in my absence! If you are willing to run it in my place, I will get you the necessary stuff.

503-734-6601

Thanks,
        Ken
        Sorry to hear that. This is my last week of not being able to play, otherwise I would be there for you.

Get better.

Comment

• I just woke up. Sorry to hear you are sick Ken. Did someone run it tonight?
          "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

• Barsby and Mitch Throw perfect round

You heard it right! Barsby and Mitch (Trojan Nation) threw a perfect round at Tuesday Two's tonight! Yep the same Barsby that just won the NT in Santa Cruz. I have footage to share but need a techie to get it from my camera to your computer. Crider? Gilmore? I filmed the last 6 holes and let me tell you, Mitch did lots of the work it wasn't all Barsby by any means. Way to go Mitch! You must have glacial veins man!
            Last edited by smobro; July 7th, 2009, 09:05 AM.
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

• SICK
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Wow. Not a good night to miss 2s apparently. Way to go Sir Mitch and Barsby. Impressive to say the least.
                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                PDGA #37890
                Stumptown #157
                ODW TDG 10-11
                3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                  Wow. Not a good night to miss 2s apparently. Way to go Sir Mitch and Barsby. Impressive to say the least.
                  As usual, I got there about about 3/4 through the second round. When I heard Barsby was there I decided to follow his group for the final holes. That guy is so smooth, but the highlight of the night for me was watching Mitch nail that 40 footer on their last hole (6) to seal the perfect round. Icewater!

Comment

• HA! That guy is so cool. Barsby's a nice guy, too.

Nice shooting, Mitch!
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I have Beaver State Fling, Glow Firebird as a CTP for next week. Signed by Mitch and Barsby. Definetly a wall hanger with those two signitures on it.

Bob

Comment

• Thanks, guys. That was quite a round last night. Barsby has one of the most impressive sidearm throws I have ever witnessed! It was a pretty good feeling to know that I actually contributed, instead of just being carried the entire way - probably one of the better rounds I have thrown in quite a long time (speaking just of my own performance). It was nice to have my putting game show up at just the right time.

That kid sure can throw - and was amazingly cool to hang out with for 18 holes. He seems really down to earth, and had some great stories from being out on the tour.

The only frustrating thing was screwing up the payout at the end of the tourney. Dustin and I did our best trying to get everything right without messing it up. I guess the good thing is, we erred by paying out one extra spot.
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Originally posted by zippyboy View Post

It was a pretty good feeling to know that I actually contributed, instead of just being carried the entire way - probably one of the better rounds I have thrown in quite a long time.
                          When I arrived, you were on hole 3. This is what I witnessed:
                          Hole 3: They play Barsby's drive (near ace), Mitch hits the ~15 putt.
                          Hole 4: They play Mitch's disc, Greg hit's the ~10' putt
                          Hole 5: I don't recall. Mitch's drive/Greg's putt?
                          Hole 6: Greg goes OB long (crazy skip). Mitch nails the 40 footer to seal the perfect round.

Yeah, from what I saw you played pretty damn good.
                          Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                          That kid sure can throw - and was amazingly cool to hang out with for 18 holes. He seems really down to earth, and had some great stories from being out on the tour.
                          I was really impressed with this kid. When I got there, he walked by me and we started talking like we've known each other for years. Very nice guy.
                          Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                          I guess the good thing is, we erred by paying out one extra spot.
                          The first thing that comes to mind is all the times that I've finished one spot out of the cash. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THEN?

Comment

• Hey! that was so much fun! This week was my first week out, but i hope to make it to many more!
                            thanks for everyone that puts it on and all the vendors for the CTP's, you guys are the best!

see you around,

Xander

Comment

• Thanks so much to Dustin and Mitch and anyone else that helped pick up the slack for me while I was sick. It is very much appreciated!

You guys rock!

Comment

• oh man, wish I could have been there to see it... who convinced Barsby to show up? way cool.
                                Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X