Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whomever is selling the patches and the Wizards for Stumptown, I will be at Orchards tonight and would like to buy a patch, and a Wizard if there is one at 175g. I will have extra cash on me. Just someone please let me know if this would be possible. Thanks.

~Z
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

So today is finally the day!! Who else will be heading out there a little earliy today for a warm up round? I am thinking about sneaking out of work a little early, but wanted to see what others plans were.
      Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
      PDGA #37890
      Stumptown #157
      ODW TDG 10-11
      3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Me! Me! Me! I hope to be there no later than 4:30. I will have my Stumptown tag in tow if anybody wants to move up to sweet #51
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I am going to try to get there early as well

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

I missed a ton of Tuesdays last year because Matthew had baseball games. I was secretly happy when he decided not to play this year. But at the last minute he decided to play spring basketball instead. I was tapped as coach. We practice one night a week. Want to guess what night of the week it is?

I hope to make it out for the second round tonight and get some pictures. Other than that, we'll see you guys in June.

I'm very curious to see how many show up tonight. With the weather and anticipation I wouldn't be suprised to see 50+.

Comment

I will be up at Orchard about 4ish for a couple warm up rounds. See all you early birds up there!
              Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
              PDGA #37890
              Stumptown #157
              ODW TDG 10-11
              3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Elanor and I will be there shortly after 4 for a few warm up holes.
                educate your thinking

Comment

Nothing? Did no one show up?
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Nothing? Did no one show up?
                    We had a record number play for the first week. I think 48 players. No one got the ace pot. There was an A pool and a B pool. Gilmore and Mark won first place. Elanor was indeed there. I won a ctp disc on hole 7. -That's all I remember. Oh, and it was fun!
                    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

An A pool and a B pool? Is this something that will continue all year? No longer straight random?
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

An A pool and a B pool? Is this something that will continue all year? No longer straight random?
                        I believe that is Ken's intention. It eliminates two Pro players getting seated together when there are always more newer players than skilled players. It's really unfair, in my opinion, to have two highly skilled players seated together when there are so many players of significantly less skill at TT. Having pools will give the less skilled players a better chance of being partnered with a higher skilled player, improving the chance of cashing, and also they will have more of an opportunity to learn from the higher skilled player.

Basically, I think it's a great idea, given the assumed intention that TT is for growing the sport and giving newer players a chance to try competing in a low stress, laid back environment. Kudos to you, Ken!

Comment

I don't think it is a bad idea... just different than years' past and was curious if it would be this way going forward. I like it, actually. I can't wait to get paired up with a player of higher skill when I get out there.

Seriously, though... do you know how he decides who is A and who is B?
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I don't think it is a bad idea... just different than years' past and was curious if it would be this way going forward. I like it, actually. I can't wait to get paired up with a player of higher skill when I get out there.

Seriously, though... do you know how he decides who is A and who is B?
                            900>..........A pool
                            <900......B pool

Seemed to work well last night. New Bounty this year Sponsored by Stumptown. For any female player that shoots 17 down with a partner or 12 down cali gets $100 paid by Stumptown for any upcoming Tournament.

Another new sponsor this year is Next Adventure. Ken still doesn't have details of what kind of Bounty they will sponsor but they will also be sending out CTP's each week. Woohoooooooooooooo!

Bob

Comment

900>..........A pool
                              <900......B pool

That is mostly true, but for those right on the edge, you may get shifted either up or down to even the pools. Happened last night when Pat Darr (rated 895) got bumped up to A Pool and was lucky enough to get me (B pool) as a partner
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Lucky because... he knew you couldn't be making posts while he could keep his eyes on you?
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X