2009 Tuesday Twos Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I joined it
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
      FYI: I set up a Tues Twos group on Facebook...

      Tuesday Twos at Orchard Park

      Come join if you would like.
      Facebook is for sissies. How about giving out our cell phone number and we will all call you when we want to talk
      Training to be a bagger

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by smobro View Post
        Facebook is for sissies. How about giving out our cell phone number and we will all call you when we want to talk
        Dude he's pretty serious about FaceBook.. I think he's on there more than me!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
          Jabber... you show up and I've got a prize for you.
          Right on!!!
          I am looking forward to seeing everyone out there-
          hopefully I can find my game by then...
          the only good salad bar is a drive through-

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
            Dude he's pretty serious about FaceBook.. I think he's on there more than me!
            facebook... so addictive it may keep me away from Tues 2s some weeks..



            ok.. perhaps not.
            Breeze Huckin Master

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
              facebook... so addictive it may keep me away from Tues 2s some weeks..



              ok.. perhaps not.
              And....the Breeze Huckin Protege becomes the master. Whoops I am delirious again.
              Training to be a bagger

              Comment


              • #37
                Well tomorrow is the big day for Twos. Anyone interested in a warm up round in preparation? I will be up at Orchard about 6 tonight for a couple of loops. I will be taking my girlfriend out for her second round ever. I will have bag tag #44 with me if anyone is feeling like a challenge.
                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                PDGA #37890
                Stumptown #157
                ODW TDG 10-11
                3C&D TDG 09-10

                Comment


                • #38
                  I won't be out there tonight, but I am hoping to make it to the course early tomorrow afternoon. If the weather stays nice enough, I may make the journey in the THING!

                  Can't wait to see everyone there!
                  TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                    I won't be out there tonight, but I am hoping to make it to the course early tomorrow afternoon. If the weather stays nice enough, I may make the journey in the THING!

                    Can't wait to see everyone there!
                    As fast as tournaments are filling this year I'm planning on camping out at Tournament Central all night so I'm first in line tomorrow night. What time are you going to be out there Mitch? I'm heading out early too.

                    Bob

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      what's next...

                      Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                      As fast as tournaments are filling this year I'm planning on camping out at Tournament Central all night so I'm first in line tomorrow night. What time are you going to be out there Mitch? I'm heading out early too.

                      Bob
                      When does online registration start for this thing anyways?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
                        When does online registration start for this thing anyways?
                        Sorry McGrew, FULL! You are first on the wait list though.
                        Current World Rank: 2857th
                        Lowest Rated Round: 777
                        Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                        Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                        Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                        Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                        Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                        Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by keys View Post
                          Sorry McGrew, FULL! You are first on the wait list though.
                          Not true, Keys! There ARE a few spots held back for Touring AM Baggers!

                          Bob

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I hope there's a spot for touring 'Nation huckers, too. Word is, I may not be the only 'Nation member making the journey...

                            As for my (or, our) arrival time, I am hoping for 4:30 at the latest. Traffic may alter that arrival time, though.

                            "I'm so excited! I'm gonna show up early and help set-up decorations!"
                            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I am hoping to find someone to pick me up at 5 at my workplace near Orchard Park. I am about a 5 min drive from there, but at least a 25 min walk. After a hard days work, I dont know if I want to walk that far to go play
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I got 2 possible rides now, I am in for sure. I still have the legacy of the most events attened ever for this, but lost my streak of events held in a row ( 3 years). I plan to make an announcement about the Deaf Championships tomorrow and hope to get more locals to donate to the tourney. I would love to see the winners donate to the event in the name of Tue 2's but we will see???
                                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X