2009 Tuesday Twos Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Woo hoo.. I am going in search of urns.

    The Breeze will be out in force. I'm tempted to play this season with only the Breeze.

    Gilmore.. what do you think want to make every other week a 1 disc week
    Breeze Huckin Master

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
      The Breeze will be out in force. I'm tempted to play this season with only the Breeze.

      Gilmore.. what do you think want to make every other week a 1 disc week
      Hmmmm..... what single disc do I have that can compete with the breeze from the breeze huckin' master?

      Nope, no 1-disc weeks!

      Comment


      • #18
        Gilmore..

        You got any new tricks up your sleeve for this season? New bounties? Secret sponsors? Fundraisers?

        Looking forward to playing... let's talk soon, I might be willing to sponsor a bounty or something.

        I did find a pair of special trophies in my garage. I need to figure out what they will be for. I'm thinking first team to shoot -18 this season may get them.
        Breeze Huckin Master

        Comment


        • #19
          One week left!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
            One week left!
            Hey, that's MY job!

            One week left!

            Bob

            Comment


            • #21
              I know, but I felt like I wasn't doing anything!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                I know, but I felt like I wasn't doing anything!

                Ken, you do plenty! Tuesday Two's is what really got me hooked on disc golf. You run a fun event that best represents the ideals of the sport. It gives beginners and seasoned veterans a great venue to get out during the week and truely enjoy some good casual competition. Thank you for all that you do.

                Bob

                ps.................One Week to GO!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Only 5 days left until Tuesday Twos starts again!
                  What is Tuesday Twos?
                  Tuesday Twos is a random-draw, best-shot disc golf league held at Orchard Park in Hillsboro, Oregon.
                  The league is laid-back and focuses on having fun and introducing new people to the sport.

                  Players of all ages and abilities are welcome, especially those who have never played in an organized league or event before.

                  Show up as many or as few times as you like, even in the middle of the season!


                  When?
                  The 2009 season runs every Tuesday from April 21st through August 25th.
                  Sign-ups begin at 5:30 and end at 5:50.

                  After a short player's meeting, two rounds of 9 (18 holes) are played with awards following immediately after (usually around 8:00).


                  How Much?
                  It only costs $5 to play, with $4 going to payout and $1 to the ace-pot.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                    Gilmore..

                    You got any new tricks up your sleeve for this season? New bounties? Secret sponsors? Fundraisers?

                    Looking forward to playing... let's talk soon, I might be willing to sponsor a bounty or something.

                    I did find a pair of special trophies in my garage. I need to figure out what they will be for. I'm thinking first team to shoot -18 this season may get them.
                    how about a prize for the player who came from the furthest away to play.
                    the only good salad bar is a drive through-

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by jabberjawsteve View Post
                      how about a prize for the player who came from the furthest away to play.
                      Jabber... you show up and I've got a prize for you.
                      Breeze Huckin Master

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                        Jabber... you show up and I've got a prize for you.

                        You gotta urn it Jabber
                        Training to be a bagger

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by smobro View Post
                          You gotta urn it Jabber

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I can't wait to see what kind of CTP prizes there will be this year. A sham-wow? Snugli? The possibilities are endless..

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Scott View Post
                              I can't wait to see what kind of CTP prizes there will be this year. A sham-wow? Snugli? The possibilities are endless..
                              I'll have something for a sweet CTP in the first week. I have to miss the second week
                              Breeze Huckin Master

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                FYI: I set up a Tues Twos group on Facebook...

                                Tuesday Twos at Orchard Park

                                Come join if you would like.
                                Breeze Huckin Master

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X