2009 Tuesday Twos Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Casual players have the same right to play in the park that we do, unless the park is closed.
    Where did he say they don't have the right to be there?
    Current World Rank: 2857th
    Lowest Rated Round: 777
    Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
    Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
    Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
    Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
    Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
    Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

    Comment


    • Originally posted by keys View Post
      Where did he say they don't have the right to be there?
      He didn't. I misread. Bad Scott

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Scott View Post
        He didn't. I misread. Bad Scott
        We made our previous posts at the same time. Once I submitted I saw you had already made the correction.
        Current World Rank: 2857th
        Lowest Rated Round: 777
        Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
        Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
        Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
        Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
        Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
        Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

        Comment


        • Originally posted by keys View Post
          We made our previous posts at the same time. Once I submitted I saw you had already made the correction.
          So you were quick to jump on me like I was quick to jump on Brody?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Scott View Post
            So you were quick to jump on me like I was quick to jump on Brody?
            Ew.

            Sorry. I'm 12 (years old)...

            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
              Ew.

              Sorry. I'm 12 (years old)...

              Grow up.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Grow up.
                Come on, he throws frisbee's in parks for crying out loud. He'll NEVER grow up.

                Bob

                Comment


                • Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  Come on, he throws frisbee's in parks for crying out loud. He'll NEVER grow up.

                  Bob
                  So very true....
                  TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

                  Comment


                  • OK gang... Last week it was pretty damn hot and we had the lowest turnout of the season. Where the heck was everybody? In the AC?
                    Hopefully the turnout will be a little better this week. The good news was that there were very few casual players on the course. Parking was still a bitch.

                    Grab that sunscreen and extra water and come on down!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      OK gang... Last week it was pretty damn hot and we had the lowest turnout of the season. Where the heck was everybody? In the AC?
                      Hopefully the turnout will be a little better this week. The good news was that there were very few casual players on the course. Parking was still a bitch.

                      Grab that sunscreen and extra water and come on down!
                      Sounds like you plan to be there Scott. That's great. Could I stop by and pick up my Teebird?
                      "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jet View Post
                        Sounds like you plan to be there Scott. That's great. Could I stop by and pick up my Teebird?
                        Absolutely.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          OK gang... Last week it was pretty damn hot and we had the lowest turnout of the season. Where the heck was everybody? In the AC?
                          Hopefully the turnout will be a little better this week. The good news was that there were very few casual players on the course. Parking was still a bitch.

                          Grab that sunscreen and extra water and come on down!
                          I'll have two water jugs out there for everybody. We all stayed hydrated last night at Lunchtiime and everything was fine. Don't let a little heat stop anyone.

                          Bob

                          Comment


                          • This thing still running? Still doing the A/B version of doubles?

                            Am I winning the league?
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              This thing still running? Still doing the A/B version of doubles?

                              Am I winning the league?
                              Yes.
                              Yes.
                              Not so much (my ten year old son is ahead of you in the standings).

                              Comment


                              • Crap. This is not good...
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X