Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did he and his partner shoot at Pier?

Comment

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
        Too bad the Lunchtime League doesn't start until next week--it would have been interesting to see him light that course up too!
        There was word of him coming back next week. It's a possibility. You think he likes food?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I did speak with him for a second and he mentioned it was a good possibility we may see him again...

He did say that it was very cool to be able to have an event every night of the week and wished they had something like this back in his home town. Milpond responded welcome to Portland golf. I couldn't say it any better.

Comment

• I would think by now his arms would be tired from all of the carrying he's done this week.
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              You lil rascall you!

Bob
              good times

whats not to like about portland golf? Hope get the win in WA this weekend too

Comment

• Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post

if he shows up again tell him I'll teach him how to throw a Breeze
                haha i will be sure to pass that on... you are the breeze masta!

Comment

• So, a few things....

1) How is it that "NW Fantasy DG League" has its own category, and yet "Leagues" (such as this one) don't have their own category? Just curious.

2) Ken, are you feeling better? (I know that this will most likely be read as, Ken, are Dustin and I gonna have to figure out how to run this again? But hey, what can I do?)

3) I will have Lucky Mud bag tags in my possession. I will be selling them for $10 each. If you have questions, just ask me.

Thanks. Can't wait to see everyone again.

~Z
                  TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• I will not be able to attend tonight as I have a Stumptown Board meeting. I gave the CTP disc to Darr and he will bring it tonight.

Bob

Comment

• I saw Ken this morning. He looks like he is feeling fine and seemed to be wearing golf clothes so I am guessing he will be there.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I'll be there!

Comment

• I heard there were some pretty sick happenings at the Twos last night. A few aces?

I also heard that the cap of 54 players was hit and players were turned away. Can online registration be far away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            I heard there were some pretty sick happenings at the Twos last night. A few aces?
                            3 aces by two players. One caught on film. Larson had 2 and Roller had one.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            I also heard that the cap of 54 players was hit and players were turned away.
                            Yeah, there were no reserved spots for touring Pros this week.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            Can online registration be far away?
                            Doubt that would happen, but if you want to play you might have to camp out Monday night for a spot in line. Twos is the hot ticket in town.
                            Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                            PDGA #37890
                            Stumptown #157
                            ODW TDG 10-11
                            3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                              Doubt that would happen, but if you want to play you might have to camp out Monday night for a spot in line. Twos is the hot ticket in town.
                              Was kind of kidding about the online registration (note the smiley).

It will kind of suck if I finally get out there next week and I can't get in. How early do you have to be there to get in? Did the guys who were turned away show up late, or did it fill early?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                                Was kind of kidding about the online registration (note the smiley).

It will kind of suck if I finally get out there next week and I can't get in. How early do you have to be there to get in? Did the guys who were turned away show up late, or did it fill early?
                                It was a combo of both. If you want to get in be there at 5:30 when they start collecting money. No more of the 'play a round and wander in to sign up". I believe there were people on the course that did not get in. It did fill pretty quickly tho.

A few of us were commenting on how many NEW faces were out last night.
                                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                                PDGA #37890
                                Stumptown #157
                                ODW TDG 10-11
                                3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X