who convinced Barsby to show up?
    Ebee

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Ebee
      Yep, Ebee!

Bob

Comment

• He came to Pier Dubs last night, too. He won with a -13. Brian Breece was his partner.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• He told me he'd be sticking around town all week before heading up to Spokane this weekend.

Comment

• He'll be in town till tomorrow, and will be out to smoke Dabney Doubles tonight.... and I am sure he'll back after Spokane

Comment

• Hole 6: Greg goes OB long (crazy skip). Mitch nails the 40 footer to seal the perfect round.
              If you were OB, how would you have a perfect round (perfect = 18 birdies)? Did you play from Mitch's spot?

Comment

• He'll be in town till tomorrow, and will be out to smoke Dabney Doubles tonight.... and I am sure he'll back after Spokane
                Sweet I was hoping he would make it to Dabney tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg_R View Post
                  If you were OB, how would you have a perfect round (perfect = 18 birdies)? Did you play from Mitch's spot?
                  They did play from Mitch's lie.

Comment

• Did anybody ace?
                    Were there CTPs? (Who, what hole, prize, etc?)

I need to update the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                      Did anybody ace?
                      Were there CTPs? (Who, what hole, prize, etc?)

I need to update the results.
                      I have that info Ken and will email to you. Sorry about that.
                      Current World Rank: 2857th
                      Lowest Rated Round: 777
                      Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                      Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                      Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                      Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                      Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                      Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

• Originally posted by LILstuff View Post
                        He'll be in town till tomorrow, and will be out to smoke Dabney Doubles tonight.... and I am sure he'll back after Spokane

if he shows up again tell him I'll teach him how to throw a Breeze
                        Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

• Originally posted by LILstuff View Post
                          He'll be in town till tomorrow, and will be out to smoke Dabney Doubles tonight.... and I am sure he'll back after Spokane
                          You lil rascall you!

Bob

Comment

• Well Barsby did show up and yes the 3-peat did take place .
                            It was a little closer then I expected. Their winning score was -11 with four other groups at -10.

Scott Searles was Barsby's partner...Scott carried the 2nd leader board on Sunday (at the BSF) and watched Barsby play the whole round. I think it was awesome he was matched up and played with him last night.

Comment

• Wow.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• sickness

Too bad the Lunchtime League doesn't start until next week--it would have been interesting to see him light that course up too!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X