Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other series: Lake Stevens Random Partners - Monday nights - Now Happening!

Due to way too many restless locals, we started the Monday night random partners last Monday. $5 entry, be checked in by 5:00. We'll be starting later as the days get longer.

17 people showed on the first night. Good competition.

Beginning tonight, Random Doubles will begin at 5:30. Be checked in prior to that.

Comment

Alrighty, I'll be there.

Comment

Only two more weeks left for doubles. I would just like to thank everyone who helps with course maintainance and running doubles and everyone who plays as I look forward to playing every week and I am getting more and more sad as I know there are only a few left. Great season of Lake Stevens doubles this year guys, I love you regulars.

~Thomas~
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Last week of doubles untill next year at Lake Stevens, There will probably be multiple CTP's and probably pretty big, I am going to put some money into the pot myself. Hopefully I will see alot of you there tomorrow, starts at 5:30PM and we are playing good old white tees. See you all next year for doubles, Lake Stevens is the most friendly and my favorite doubles place to play ever! I'm going to miss it.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

So LS doubles has been going on for a while now and I thought I would update those who care. Last week Frank nailed hole 12 for a $60+ ace and this week Jesse nailed hole 9 (blue tee) with a tomahawk off of a tree for $16, and then 4 holes and 3 signatures later lost that disc in the swamp! Weird thing is they were both my partner, so next week who ever is teamed with me is hitting an ace! On a side note, my dad took home CTP #3 for a whopping $5, way to get your money back! He also took 2nd teamed up with Getty.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Thank you Thomas ~ I went out this morning for a couple of rounds ~ I checked the bog on both rounds but no luck finding Jesse's disc.

Comment

I went out yesterday afternoon with a rake and hip waders. Man that bog can smell when you stir up the bottom.

I found three discs, but not the Jesse ace disc. That sucks. Two discs had numbers and I contacted the owners. One is unmarked. It's a blue Star TL. Anyone want it?

Comment

Monday Dubs is now starting at 5:30. Be checked in prior to that.

Thanks to back to back weeks with an ace, the ace pot is now up to a whopping $27.

Blue tees this Monday!

Comment

Hey Gorilla Face, how about posting results here weekly? Inquiring minds wanna know.

LAKE STEVENS ROCKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
                      Hey Gorilla Face, how about posting results here weekly? Inquiring minds wanna know.

LAKE STEVENS ROCKS!!!
                      Cajun and Kelly (Thomas' dad) got 3rd 2 nights ago....

Comment

Don't forgot Chris, me, Jake and the other guy that I forgot the name of split 1st and 2nd.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Great turnout of 29 people showed up for blue tees last night.

1st Wayne and partner (help me out here) -10 $50
                          2nd Ed Fairbanks and Steve Horton -9 $32
                          3rd BA and Cajun -9 -lost in playolff $22
                          4th forgot, but they got their money back! $10

2 CTPs worth $10 , and 2 CTPs for sweet new plastic were also awarded.
                          Adam aced blue 6 for a $56 payout. Ace pot is now at....$0
                          5 weeks of doubles and there have been 3 aces so far. Knock it off!

Good Times!

Comment

Hey BA ~ if you wear your circa 1981 short shorts I think the Aces might taper off a bit

Comment

Awesome night last night! 35mph sustaining winds. Gusts up to 47mph. Threats of rain. Tree limbs falling all over the place. 10 foot putts were difficult.

We had 33 people show up! Pete Land got an ace for $55. Damn, this is the 4th ace in 7 weeks. It's hard to build the pot up. Knock it off.

We played blue tees in the extreme weather. 5 groups were tied with a -4.

I'm not sure who won it. I know Wayne and I got 3rd.

Good times. Cajun says LAKE STEVENS ROCKS!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X