Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had 31 people show on Monday. Steve Rolling and Matt shot -11 to take first. 3 groups tied at -10 to fight it off for the rest of the money.

Ace pot is now at $80. It's been a whole 3 weeks since an ace. A record this year.

Thanks to the generous donations of the players, we have had 2 $10 CTPs every week without having to take money out of the entry fee. Helps for better payouts. Thanks everyone!

Good times!

Comment

Way to go steve rolling!
      Read this ^

Comment

BA, will there be dubs on Memorial Day?
        Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
          BA, will there be dubs on Memorial Day?
          BA won't be in town but Jesse and I will be there to run things.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Alright another Monday doubles out at Lake Stevens. I took over for Jesse who was absent so things ran less than smooth. We played blue tee pads. CTP on hole 18 was taken by Chris OZ and CTP on hole 9 was taken by Robert, way to go guys!

21 players out and no aces, here are the top three:

Chris OZ/Thomas(me!): -9 (won $50)
            Adam/Robert: -7 (won $24)
            Ed Fairbanks/Steve Rolling (keep rollin', rollin' rollin'): -4 (won $10)

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Last Monday's results...

1st Oz and young Josh -12 I believe
              2nd Frank and Michael
              3rd A huge playoff between 3 or 4 groups. I think Ed and Rolling won it, but i'm not sure. I really don't pay that close of attention when I am not in the money.....

The Ace Pot is now capped at $100. The $1 we used for the ace pot will now go towards the Aquafest fund. After Aquafest we will start up the ace pot again. This still allows for good payouts and keeps the entry fee at $5.

Thanks again to all that show for donating to the CTP fund. We usually get enough for 2 $10 ctps.

Comment

Actually Jessie and I took third in the playoff, THANKS FOR CARING!

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                Thanks again to all that show for donating to the CTP fund. We usually get enough for 2 $10 ctps.
                I think we should write down who put money in the CTP fund and only those people can win the CTP; I've seen too many people take the CTP who never put any money in, no naming any names of course. Not to whine or stir up the pot, just an idea.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Oz & Jambalaya Love Josh shot -10
                  Michael & Frank - 8
                  Tommy Turbo & Jessie -7 (won 3rd in a hard fought respectable playoff)

I really like and respect your suggestion Tom but I hate to shut out everyone because disc golf at Lake Stevens is all about peace, love, and happiness especially for the little guy. A good compromise would be two CTPs, one as an ALL PLAY and one for the contributers only. Let's make that happen. Sure would promote more $s toward CTPs. OR if a non contributer got CTP the money would go towards Aquafest. Lots of possibilities...I LOVE IT!

Comment

Another great turnout of 30 people last night.

There were two aces on the blue tees. Eric Cook skipped in on hole 7 and Frank (Chef) aced hole 4. They split the $100 ace pot. I believe that's about 6 aces so far this year. Amazing....

Three groups finished at 7 under.

Dave Swords & Eric Cook - won in the playoff
                    Cajun & Kelly (Thomas' dad) -split 2nd and 3rd place money
                    Whitey & Matt - split 2nd and 3rd place money.

It's fun to watch Thomas wait in the rain while his dad is out winning money!

We are using the ace fund to raise money for Aquafest now. The Dubs/Aquafest fund is now at $30.

Tall Guy/Small Guy Auto Repair (Vince Peterson) also donated $100 for Aquafest. Thanks Vince!

Comment

19 people out tonight and we played white tees.

Wayne and myself shot a -12 to win $40
                      Josh and Frank shot a -9 to win $26
                      Damien and BA won the 2 hole playoff against Steve Rolling and Getty to win $10

Lake Stevens ROCKS! Blues next week!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

and the Dubs sponsorship of Aquafest is now at $49.

and thanks Thomas and Kelly for sponsoring an Aquafest hole for $25. Appreciate it.

Comment

22 people showed for the blue tees.

1st - Josh and Damien Bohling -10
                          2nd - BA and Nate -8
                          3rd - Oz and Carl -6

Dubs sponsorship of Aquafest is now at $71

Comment

16 die hard disc golfers played the White Tees
                            1st went to Thomas/Dale -9 $32
                            2nd in a playoff went to Oz/Matt -8 $22
                            3rd went to Damien/Tall Dude -8 $10
                            Lone CTP hole #4 went to John from Mt Vernon
                            $16 for Aquafest

Thanks for all who came out after 4th of July

Lake Stevens ROCKS!

Comment

This will be my last LS doubles for a while since I am starting my new job; I decided to go out on top!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                                This will be my last LS doubles for a while since I am starting my new job; I decided to go out on top!
                                WTF? Thomas is getting a job?

Congrats on winning Thomas and more importantly congrats on getting a job. Thanks again for your help at LS. It's a sweet feeling knowing there are always 2 or 3 other people more than willing to step up and help run this event each week. It makes it easier for everyone!

I would buy you a beer, but since you really don't drink much, I will just keep it and drink it in your honor!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X