X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other series: Little Big League

A weekly disc golf league where parents or anyone that would like to bring a kid can play and bond with the kids.
    We meet every Monday at 6:30 at the Glenwood disc golf course in Vancouver Wa. We will play 9 holes and keep it very relaxed and just enjoy the time with the kids.
    We will try and have some sort of treat for the kids after they get done with the round so donations are greatly appreciated.
    This will be a family league and a time to be examples for the future of our disc golf community.
    There is no alcohol, tobacco or drug use allowed and will be strictly enforced.
    Come out for the little bit of nice weather we get in Washington and create some awesome memories.

Awesome idea Couve. I wish I had more time on my hands to do something like this. My Kids and I don't smoke or drink and would love a weekly where I don't have to worry about the four-20 effect on some holes.

I do have to add, though, the times I have had my son with me at leagues and things, the players here have stepped up and controlled their language/habits. Shout out to all the awesome DGers we have played with that make the experience awesome.

Comment

Kids kids kids

This is pretty awesome!
      We have 11 kids confirmed so far let's keep spreading the word.
      What should we do for a snack tonight? I think s'mores is gonna have to wait for another night so suggestions please.
      Josh

Comment

Little Big League is postponed this week
        I will be out of town this week
        but I'm in process of finding an indoor facility for us to go through the winter to keep it running
        Let me know if you have a gym or rec center that we could use
        Thanks
        Josh

Comment

Little Big League now has a Facebook page! So like us on Facebook and keep updated!
          Bring your kid or bring someone else's kid out and show them how awesome disc golf is!
          We have snacks and prizes for the kids.
          We play at 9 holes at Glenwood in Vancouver on Monday nights at 5:45.
          We will moving the time up as it gets darker

Comment

We will start tonight at 5:30
            The weather is beautiful but chilly so dress warm!
            I have plenty of prizes to give away so get those kids out there!
            Hope to see you there!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X