Handicap League - Spring Season - May 8 thru June 26 (Wednesdays 5:30pm) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • other series: Handicap League - Spring Season - May 8 thru June 26 (Wednesdays 5:30pm)

    This leagues will consist of 8 weeks of competition. This short season is in consideration of a smaller commitment of your time.

    The players meeting will be the first week, but if you have questions before then please feel free to ask.

    Tee Time:

    5:30 pm, promptly, Wednesday evenings. May 8th - June 26th. Rain or Shine.


    Ft Nugent Park - Oak Harbor Washington


    League fees are $5 per person, per week to cover the weekly prize fund and final prize fund.

    League Format:

    One round (18 holes) which will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. All players compete in the same division.

    Everyone will have a 90% handicap (either positive or negative) to push everyone towards even par. No players handicap can move more than 3 shots worse in any given week to prevent sandbagging.


    You will only keep your top 4 scoring rounds for the seasons total. (Best week1 + Best week2 + Best week3 +Best week4 = Season Total)

    Makeup games:

    There will be no makeup games due to the fact that we are only keeping your 4 best weeks of 8 possible weeks. We thought this would be the most fair since everyone has different schedules and commitments.


    Weekly prizes will be 80% to the top third of the players . (Example is 20 players on any given week prizes would be as follows: the top 6 players would receive some portion of the 80% prize pool) The remaining 20% will be carried over to the ultimate top third at the end of the 8 week season.
    Awards will be merchandise certificates.

    Additional Contests:

    Ace Fund- $1.00 per week and is awarded to who ever gets an ace, or split between all Aces equally. If not won it will roll over to the next week. If not won on the last day of the season we will have a skill putt contest to award the prize money. You must have bought into the Ace Fund to be allowed into the skill putt. The Ace Pot is a cash award.

    CTP (Closest To Pin)- $1.00 per week and is awarded weekly to who ever gets their disc closest to the pin from their initial drive. This will be awarded as merchandise.

    ***As always if you have any questions or comments please contact Yammits (aka Tim) at 850 426 1514. We have tried hard to bring you a positive disc golf experience here in Oak Harbor ***

    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

    www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info
Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.