Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Doubles: 2013 Season Begins May 1

4:30-5:15 sign up.
    530 tee.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

73 people out tonight. Pretty popular event, I guess...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

what time does the event usually end around?

Comment

9pm.
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Pittser will be out of town for the next month so Pat P. and I are stepping up to run dubs.
          Sign-ups will get earlier in upcoming weeks as we start to lose light.
          Stay tuned!
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Top Ten:
            1. Pinkal - 179
            2. Mike Best - 158
            3. Camo - 151
            4. Sines - 144
            5. Jason Back - 140
            6. Medlock - 136
            7. Ryan McKinney - 134
            7. Ethan M - 134
            9. Aasen - 133
            10. Denny Ax - 132

Top 4 playing for $600 in skins.
            Bottom 6 playing for $400 in skins.

Next Wednesday at 5pm.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X