Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

League tonight. $90 ace pot carried over from last week.
    5-530 sign-ups. 6 tee.
    $5 + $1 (optional) Ace Pot.

How about Brea Kwan holding down 2nd place through 5 weeks?!

Interesting tidbits:
    The top 32 players in the league all add strokes to their score.

50 players remove strokes from their score while 81 players add to their score.

The biggest add: 8.17 - James Moore.
    The biggest subtract: -16.23 - Gabby McGrew

We have had 131 unique players come out this season.

We are averaging 85.75 players per week. (Remember when I said I would cap the league at 85 players... yeah...)
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hey Sam, thanks for accommodating the additional players. It's a PITA to wait, but so far not bad at all (kind of a dull ache at worst )

Comment

Glad it is not too painful. We are always working towards making the process faster. I think having the tags guys check the cards and give them to me as they are done - the opposite of what we did last night - is best.

86 last night. We are still averaging more than our "cap".

No aces... well... OK... there was the one ace hit last night. Sadly... Jacob Rogers took home just his $5 winnings (based on score) as he failed to enter the Ace Pot. That means, next week's AP starts at $173.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

There was an Ace on 5 while my group was waiting on the 6 tee. Heard the chains, saw the disc in the tray ... then saw it was a casual group that snuck in behind us. Weird emotions I'll tell ya.

Comment

Is it too late to join the league? If not how do I sign up? Do I just show up on monday nights with $6?

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan Nhoung View Post
              Is it too late to join the league? If not how do I sign up? Do I just show up on monday nights with $6?
              Yep. You got it! Show up with $6 and have fun!

What's not to love about that?
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan Nhoung View Post
                At 1:25am it is definitely too late... but we are thinking about allowing people to play on Sundays with someone to card their score and count them in the league... (just kidding about this whole paragraph...)

Never too late. You can show up to one or the last 12. Bring your $5 + optional $1 for the ace pot and you are in.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  At 1:25am it is definitely too late... but we are thinking about allowing people to play on Sundays with someone to card their score and count them in the league... (just kidding about this whole paragraph...)

Never too late. You can show up to one or the last 12. Bring your $5 + optional $1 for the ace pot and you are in.
                  i knew someone was gonna give me crap about posting at 1 in the morning haha I couldn't sleep. I only have a month in playing dg and I have the itch to play pretty much all day and night haha.

Comment

Welcome to the Adisction... er... yeah...

League again tonight!
                    $74 rolled over from last week's ace pot. BRING IT!
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

No ace. $150 carries forward to next week!
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

No ace. $230 carries to tonight's event. Will crest $300.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Vince Epker.
                          $335

It pays to be awesome.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

$82 going into tonight's Ace Pot. Will be over $150.

PLEASE NOTE: Sign-ups will move from 4:50pm-5:30pm with no exceptions beginning next Monday, August 11.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Well LLers, Just one more left this year!
                              Early congrats to Vince E., who has 1st place already wrapped up. Way to go Bilbo.
                              Looks like a fight for the top 10 for the current top 20 or so that are still in the hunt.
                              A few can catch Jason M. in second. It's a remote possibility, but it's there.
                              It's gonna be a shoot out that goes down to the wire for 3rd thru 10.

Thanks for all your effort this year Sam!

BTW all IPs- I found the YTD file is up on Yahoo- as are the final handicaps.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X