X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White River Ice Bowl - Jan 26, 2013

Hey Everyone - it's time for the White River Ice Bowl.

The TD for this event (Tom Bontempo) does not check these discussions.

To register or find TD contact info - please visit:

4DiscGolf

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Thanks for the heads up Ride -- Sorry I did not make it up to the West Sound this trip -- I am sure there will be other opportunities through the Spring and Summer...

I got a chance to play WhiteRiver this weekend as well as Riverside -- top notch courses those two are

I enjoyed them both -- so did my kid.

I will be back for the IceBowl -- since its a Sanctioned event -- might as well a start working up my stats early this year --

See ya all there!!!

Mac

Comment

Signed up and looking forward to it! White River is such a great course, good mix of long/short, technical/open fairways. Played there last Sunday and noticed the #1 tee is now moved to #2. We all missed making that easy birdie on #1 but loved the fact you don't have to wait for dog-walkers and other park users to walk by between tee'ing off to start a round.
      “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ”
      ― Khalil Gibran

If people were more like Rocs, the world would be a more stable place to live.

Comment

Here's the Direct Link to the sign up page: http://www.4discgolf.com/ICEWR

www.4DiscGolf.com your source for online disc golf registration.

Comment

I believe that myself and Sgt Mac will be making the trek from Spokane to Auburn to play this one. Should be good times!
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
            I believe that myself and Sgt Mac will be making the trek from Spokane to Auburn to play this one. Should be good times!
            Sweet!! Hope to see ya'all at the tourney!!!!
            Hukin since 1992
            DGOD #115

Comment

YUP!

Myself
              Chains and his Girl
              Scales

We are hoping to get more from the Spokane area to come over and enjoy your event -- White River is a slick course

See ya there!

Mac

Comment

OK -- officially Got Scales and Myself registered and paid for. Got a quick question about the registration page though -- on the CTP drop down box it said YES -- NO money
                and NO thank YOu was +3.00

I added both Scales and I to the CTP -- can you check our registration and ensure that we are covered.

Thanks

Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
                  OK -- officially Got Scales and Myself registered and paid for. Got a quick question about the registration page though -- on the CTP drop down box it said YES -- NO money
                  and NO thank YOu was +3.00

I added both Scales and I to the CTP -- can you check our registration and ensure that we are covered.

Thanks

Mac

Thank you for noticing and alerting us of this mistake. The reg page has now been fixed and we are ironing out the situation.

Mike Rideout

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Signed up and can't wait. This will be my first ever tournament, so bear with me if you end up on my card.

Comment

Well I feel you, this is my first time ever playing a sanctioned tournament in the Open division, I've never played White River and I won't get to play it till the first round of the tournament. Nothing like jumping into the deep end :-)
                      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

12 spots left. I just signed on.
                        www.rewindb.com

Comment

So I am messing something up with the signup of this... After i select everything and attempt "Checkout", the following error message is displayed...
                          "Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!"

The "***" Is displayed in this fashion:

Ice Bowl 2013: White River***

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks!
                          We Slang To Bang!

Comment

I should also add, I JUST created an account, could this have anything to do with it?

Apologies in advance if this comes off as a dumb question!
                            We Slang To Bang!

Comment

registration is closed, must have filled those last few spots rather quickly!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X