Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which makes civil twilight about 7:15 - light enough to play!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

So hole 14 was a clogger before now it's a joke!!! at TDG there where 4 groups stranded on the tee all day long.
      New 10 is barely 200 ft and no route another joke
      This course redesign lacks consistency. to lengthen two holes by as much as 1/3 and then throw in a 200ft to make 18 is just dumb
      Start time
      Although Tom's last name translates to "on time" that's as close as he will get to "actually being on time".
      My bet is sunset will be a bigger issue then sunrise!!!!
      rewindb.com

Comment

Jub , how bout some constructive criticism and not making it personal?

Comment

Coming In From Spokane!

Awesome friggin' Tourney Tom. To have 2 spots open up and everyone in the car that came over was outstanding. The course was great, the players were awesome and I am sure we will be making our way back out here again. Looking forward to seeing alot of you Intermediates at ASC.

Mac out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            Jub , how bout some constructive criticism and not making it personal?
            I agree, the negativity gets sickening. The tourney ran super smooth and Tom and his wife were very gracious and did a fantastic job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
              I agree, the negativity gets sickening. The tourney ran super smooth and Tom and his wife were very gracious and did a fantastic job!!!
              I want to send a HUGE thanks out to Tom for allowing the juniors a card even if there wasn't 4 of them!

I love how many more TD's are trying to lend support to the up and coming.

www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Bad play results in negative feedback, his own fault.
                yes there was a backup on 14. it happens oh well. Tournament went amazing and Tom and his wife did a great job. We started late because there is a lack of help to set up, Signs, score cards, etc. Next time more people should help to reduce the cause of all this.
                It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Tom and Mary did a great job with little help. As one of the last 4 people to leave the park, I noticed a lot of garbage still sitting on the tables where (eh-hem) some guys were sitting during the awards. We helped pick up some of the garbage, but really?! Should just a few have to take care of the many. Pack it out if it doesn't fit in the cans provided.

It was great to play with the few chicks there, and a 16 year old girl that is going to be one to watch for at a women's worlds in the near future.

White River is an amazing course for every skill level (cuz WE ALL can't chuck 655 ft!), it is nice to be able to have birdies and ace attempts with some short, more technical holes.

Look forward to the next fundraiser tourney at White River, and thanks to the crew at Mando's for making it happen.
                  “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ”
                  ― Khalil Gibran

If people were more like Rocs, the world would be a more stable place to live.

Comment

Even finishing dead last among the men's divisions, I still had a great time. Tom and Mary were amazing and I thought it went very smooth. The fact that someone shot a 107 leads me to believe that it was my play, and not the course that led to a high score. Now to figure out where to find non-tree magnet discs

Comment

Yes! Thank you so much to the TD!!! Great day and great event! This was my first tournament, but well worth the drive!

Thanks to everyone that made it a special day!
                      We Slang To Bang!

Comment

I was suppsed to be there helping Tom and Mary, unfortunately the flu hit me hard and I spenth the day spending quality time hugging my toilet :-( I'm glad you players had a good time!!!
                        Hukin since 1992
                        DGOD #115

Comment

I thought I would paste this info in case anyone was wondering where the Ice Bowl ratings were...

"The latest PDGA Player Ratings were published on Feb. 26, 2013. The ratings include 2012 events. The first ratings update to include 2013 events will be on March 26, 2013."
                          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X