• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer.... Darn you unadvantageous payday! lol
    We Slang To Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by BangDEMChains View Post
      So I am messing something up with the signup of this... After i select everything and attempt "Checkout", the following error message is displayed...
      "Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!"

The "***" Is displayed in this fashion:

Ice Bowl 2013: White River***

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks!
      Yeah I think you'll need to call Tom directly and get on the waiting list and see if he's able to take more players by adding holes or spots maybe.
      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Oh ok, great! Thanks for the heads up! This will be my first tournament, but i planned on driving over from the spokane area. I will definitely give him a shout!

Thanks again!
        We Slang To Bang!

Comment

Does anyone have distances of the holes as they stand right now? DGreview data appears to be the summer layout?
          Plus i know they got rid of 1 and added hole 9 and stretched hole 14?
          I know team golf was there recently...did they have a temp scorecard with distances or anything?
          Thanks in advance.
          Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
          Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Also I know Tom does not check this forum, but does anyone know what we will be playing? Red/Blue? Blue/Blue?
            Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
            Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
              Does anyone have distances of the holes as they stand right now? DGreview data appears to be the summer layout?
              Plus i know they got rid of 1 and added hole 9 and stretched hole 14?
              I know team golf was there recently...did they have a temp scorecard with distances or anything?
              Thanks in advance.
              You'll want to confirm this but this is what I hear...

" 14 is now a 733 dogleg par 4 and 16 is gonna become a 670 straight shot par 4 and the new 9 hole is difficult since we lost hole 1 "

Plus I think Tom usually has is RED/BLUE

Again you're gonna want to see if one of the more locals can confirm these things!

Hope that helps!

Comment

Hole 14 blue is 655 with a mando, left of the tree by hole 15 t- pad.
                Hole 16 is now 450?? Or mabe longer, just seen the new basket placement, bout 90ft? Farther back from the deep position. There is now a new hole 9, red and blue pads as well..
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

Scales -- I already gave you the optimistic "your gonna do fine speech" -- just like corbin, but with no snow, just like downriver, but with more moss, ...only thing I am worried about is your COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHputtinggameCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
                    Also I know Tom does not check this forum, but does anyone know what we will be playing? Red/Blue? Blue/Blue?
                    so we are going to be playing blue then red, most holes in the hardest for first round and second round switching about 4 hole placements. It will play a par 59 with the 2 added par fours. there are no measurements shouldnt really need them, each hole ranges from about 270-330 at most with a couple over that and a couple under

J-CARR
                    It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

My guess would be 1 round red and 1 round blue. I would also think that hole 1 would be there to accomodate more players and the island hole. 14 might be short to add another hole there. Either way its usually pretty much always the same.
                      www.rewindb.com

Comment

What time is the players meeting?
                        www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
                          What time is the players meeting?
                          This is a good question because I plan on being at White River as early as the sun will allow and trying to squeeze in as many holes as possible to see what the course looks like.
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                            This is a good question because I plan on being at White River as early as the sun will allow and trying to squeeze in as many holes as possible to see what the course looks like.
                            This is what the flyer says: "Check in at 8:30am"

Comment

I expect to be there about 7:30am to have a walk around before check in.

Comment

sunrise is listed at 7:45am

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X