X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack of the Three Headed Monster!

Hey folks, its been awhile since I have posted on here. So we officially have a course here in Yakima now. Its called Wide Hollow Disc Golf Course and it is located at Randall Park here in West Yakima. We have nine brand new blue bentley baskets. They are pretty sweet and catch your eye when you first see them. Our tee pads are in the ground, compacted gravel topped off with wood chips. Our tee signs and kiosk are being worked on as we speak but will not be available until sometime in January or Febuary. So all in all we are looking pretty good.
    So on to my main point, we (Yak Town Disc Golf) will be hosting a triples event on Saturday January 19th 2013 at our new course. This will be 3 rounds of 12 for a grand total of 36 holes. We will play two rounds in the morning and one round in the afternoon.
    Cost is $10 per person.
    Teams will consist of 1 pro player, 1 advanced/amature player and 1 novice/rec player.
    Each player will keep track of thier own score for the three rounds. After the last round, all three scores will be added together and divided by three to generate a team score.
    Teams will be choosen the day of the event by a random draw format.
    This is more of a chance to kick off our new course here in Yakima, so its geared more towards having fun and meeting new people instead of intense compitition.
    That being said we will have prizes for the top three teams. Gift certificates, discs, knick knacks and paddy whacks and what not.
    Hope to see you all out there. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
    ... knick knacks and paddy whacks and what not.
    Don't paddy whacks cost more then $10?
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      Don't paddy whacks cost more then $10?
      Not in Yakima

Comment

I got a paddy whack in Yakima for just $7 last summer. Two more weeks of penecilin and I should be good to go back there again.

Comment

you paid $7 for the buffet.
          rewindb.com

Comment

Duuuuuuuuuuuddeeeeee........

I remember when you could get a hole lid of Paddy for $10.00
            What gives ???

I think I could wrangle up some folks from the Spokane Area to come in and join the fun.

Hope to see you there!!!

Mac and Fam

Comment

We are getting closer to our little event. Just a couple of more weeks. Should be lots of fun playing in the snow! We have some sweet prizes to give away to the top three teams. This is our kick off event for the new course here in Yakima, Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course at Randall Park! Hope to see you all there.

Comment

We are getting closer to our little event. Just a couple of more weeks. Should be lots of fun playing in the snow! We have some sweet prizes to give away to the top three teams. This is our kick off event for the new course here in Yakima, Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course at Randall Park! Hope to see you all there.
                The Yak Town Throwdown was at Randall Park. How is this the kick-off?

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
                  The Yak Town Throwdown was at Randall Park. How is this the kick-off?
                  Because we now have real baskets that are permanently in the ground. The Yak Town Throwdown was our first event there but it was with temp baskets. This event is with our permanent ones and is a chance to get the local community out and involved with the course.

Comment

Got some sweet prize packs for the top three teams. Also got a few ctps to give away as well. If your coming to play from out of town, let me know and I can arrange a place for you to crash if you so need. Hope to see you all there.

Comment

Dutch Brothers Coffee will be on hand setting up a mobile coffee stand during the Three Headed Monster! They will be giving away free drinks and prizes to boot. First 50 people who sign up get a free Dutch Brothers water bottle made by Liberty Bottle Works. We have awesome prize packs for the top 3 teams. First place prize pack is worth $200. Second place prize pack is worth $145. Third place prize pack is worth $110. Not to mention ctps that we will be giving away and lots of freebies as well. Only $10 to play with a $3 optional ace pot. Hope to see you all there.

Comment

Hey folks, its been awhile since I have posted on here. So we officially have a course here in Yakima now. Its called Wide Hollow Disc Golf Course and it is located at Randall Park here in West Yakima. We have nine brand new blue bentley baskets. They are pretty sweet and catch your eye when you first see them. Our tee pads are in the ground, compacted gravel topped off with wood chips. Our tee signs and kiosk are being worked on as we speak but will not be available until sometime in January or Febuary. So all in all we are looking pretty good.
                        So on to my main point, we (Yak Town Disc Golf) will be hosting a triples event on Saturday January 19th 2013 at our new course. This will be 3 rounds of 12 for a grand total of 36 holes. We will play two rounds in the morning and one round in the afternoon.
                        Cost is $10 per person.
                        Teams will consist of 1 pro player, 1 advanced/amature player and 1 novice/rec player.
                        Each player will keep track of thier own score for the three rounds. After the last round, all three scores will be added together and divided by three to generate a team score.
                        Teams will be choosen the day of the event by a random draw format.
                        This is more of a chance to kick off our new course here in Yakima, so its geared more towards having fun and meeting new people instead of intense compitition.
                        That being said we will have prizes for the top three teams. Gift certificates, discs, knick knacks and paddy whacks and what not.
                        Hope to see you all out there. Feel free to contact me for more information.
                        what time will the turney start. thanks

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X